ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Slip query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chikky

Salary Slip query

Post by Chikky » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi,

I have 12 salary slips and 12 bank statements.

All the 12 salary slips are signed by my HR manager stating that these are all valid pay slips.

Problem:
Out of the 12 salary slips, the first 2 salary slips are on blank A4 paper. Simply giving the figures.

The rest of the 10 salary slips are electronic statements printed on A4 paper but they are formatted as if its printed on a pre printed stationary. The difference between them is that the first 2 salary slips are simple white paper.

The reason this happened is because the payroll processing was changed from one provider to another.

Question

Do you think there is any issue with the same? Though all the 12 salary slips are signed by the HR manager i am worrying that since the first 2 slips looks different the case worker might raise an issue?

please let me know what i should do?
Cheers
Vids

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:03 am

As long as the first 2 slips are signed and stamped by your HR, you should be fine.
Also try to get a letter from employer explaining this.