ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointments and Set (O) depandent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umeruzair

Appointments and Set (O) depandent

Post by umeruzair » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm

Dear All,

I have following two questions and would you grateful if a senior member of the team will respond to them,

1. When can we book the PEO appointment, how earlier can you book an appointment as the qualifying 28 days is in May so can I book an appointment for May 2012 now?

2. If a dependent of current Tier 1 (General) had lived as a married couple to the WP (first) and then Tier 1 status in last 4 years with the gap of 11 months in total, will the dependent becomes eligible on the basis of 2 years dependent of Tier 1 General.

I would be really grateful if some who has been through the same situation please put some lights on the above matter.

Thanks for reading.

mk357
Member of Standing

Re: Appointments and Set (O) depandent

Post by mk357 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:04 pm

umeruzair wrote:Dear All,

I have following two questions and would you grateful if a senior member of the team will respond to them,

1. When can we book the PEO appointment, how earlier can you book an appointment as the qualifying 28 days is in May so can I book an appointment for May 2012 now?

2. If a dependent of current Tier 1 (General) had lived as a married couple to the WP (first) and then Tier 1 status in last 4 years with the gap of 11 months in total, will the dependent becomes eligible on the basis of 2 years dependent of Tier 1 General.

I would be really grateful if some who has been through the same situation please put some lights on the above matter.

Thanks for reading.
(1). 42 days
(2). Yes

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:30 pm

PEO appointments can be booked 42 days in advance. You can use this website to calculate exact 42 days.

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html