ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP HELP HELP - IMPLICATION OF WITHDRAWN APPLICATION -

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lahore2664
BANNED

HELP HELP HELP - IMPLICATION OF WITHDRAWN APPLICATION -

Post by lahore2664 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi All,

What is the implication on ILR for any previous withdrawn application made . The application was withdrawn before it gets processed but the record of this application is in the SAR report including the status of it being withdrawn.

The only question is when you go for same day ILR, will they check withdrawn applications in the past? Because if they go into details of any withdrawn application, it could be a problem.

Can anyone please advise as if they go and check everything in the withdrawn appllication or they just ignore it and only consider the application for ILR based on current or past visa status instead withdrawn applications.

Many thanks

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Can any one please reply... Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 pm

what is it you are worried about in your withdrawn application?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 pm

What was the reason you had to withdraw your application last time ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

I think that you overstayed, if you withdrew your application after your leave had expired.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:55 am

I noticed that you went and edited a previous post so that nobody can see your history. For anyone to help you, you need to give us the right information. Why did you withdraw your application? Are you worried about incorrect information in your withdrawn application?

If the person looking at your application has any doubt about your new application, it is possible and likely for them to review your withdrawn application and use it against you (I know of someone who was denied a visit visa following the withdrawal of a fiance visa - this was all out-of-country of course).

lahore2664
BANNED

Post by lahore2664 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:08 am

mulderpf wrote:I noticed that you went and edited a previous post so that nobody can see your history. For anyone to help you, you need to give us the right information. Why did you withdraw your application? Are you worried about incorrect information in your withdrawn application?

If the person looking at your application has any doubt about your new application, it is possible and likely for them to review your withdrawn application and use it against you (I know of someone who was denied a visit visa following the withdrawal of a fiance visa - this was all out-of-country of course).
haha! I didn't delete because i did somthing dodgy but because i had mentioned dates and names ( for personal reasons, didn't want to disclose)... I never have been overstayed and have clean history in the UK. 4 visas issues, one student 3 WP FLR, never been refused or gone to appeal... the matter is different and have been answered by one of the kind soul in this blog.. Thanks for your help!!