ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help for Tier 1 (General) Extension and Dependent App

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssagrawal
Newly Registered

Post by ssagrawal » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 am

Hi,

Me and my family (Wife + 1 Son) are currently in UK on a Tier-1 (General) with Visa validity till 23rd July 2012. I have following questions for which I need help on (Apologise in advance for a long list)-

1) Can I apply for visa in Jan 2012 (approx. 6 months earlier)? I do understand that this may have impact on my residence permit later on but just want to understand if this is possible or not?
2) I am planning to submit new dependent visa application (for my new born Baby Daughter) along with our extension application. Is the form for my daughter also going to be PBS (Dependent) Version 07/2011? If yes; I have following questions for questions in the form?
a) Section C - C1 - Under what nationality did the dependant enter the United Kingdom? - As my daughter was born in UK; I am thinking to put Indian here. Is this correct?
b) Section D - D1 - Did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom? (Yes or NO). I am not sure which route to take for my daughter here. There are questions D2, D3, D4, D5 and D12 which follow same and I don't understand how to answer same.
3) SECTION 5 (For Dependent Child) - CONSENT TO BE GIVEN TO UKBA BEFORE REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATION ARE SENT TO THE BANK - I assume name and address here will be parents and also signature will be parents signature - Please confirm.
4) Section 5 - Declarations (M. Dependant) - Is the name here of Dependent Child OR parent. Signature will be parents. Please confirm.
5) For Dependent (Wife) -
a) B11 - Home Office reference number(s) (if known): - What is this and where can I find it?
b) B12- Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable): - Is this Reference no. on my Visa
c) B14 - Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Is this a UKBA Ref. no on the receipt of my previous visa application (Ex:- PExxxxxxxxxx/yyy

Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to provide answer to any of above questions.

ssagrawal
Newly Registered

Post by ssagrawal » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:42 am

Hi,

Can anyone please help with below queries?

Thanks,

rahul_mrsharma
Newly Registered

same query

Post by rahul_mrsharma » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:57 am

Hi i have same query as above can any one please help and If you have done it already pls let me know how Thanks

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Help for Tier 1 (General) Extension and Dependent App

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 am

ssagrawal wrote:Hi,

Me and my family (Wife + 1 Son) are currently in UK on a Tier-1 (General) with Visa validity till 23rd July 2012. I have following questions for which I need help on (Apologise in advance for a long list)-

1) Can I apply for visa in Jan 2012 (approx. 6 months earlier)? I do understand that this may have impact on my residence permit later on but just want to understand if this is possible or not?

yes that is possible, as you mentioned yourself it will have impact on your ILR

2) I am planning to submit new dependent visa application (for my new born Baby Daughter) along with our extension application. Is the form for my daughter also going to be PBS (Dependent) Version 07/2011? If yes; I have following questions for questions in the form?
a) Section C - C1 - Under what nationality did the dependant enter the United Kingdom? - As my daughter was born in UK; I am thinking to put Indian here. Is this correct?

Yes, that seems right to me... as the baby is of same nationality as yours

b) Section D - D1 - Did the dependant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom? (Yes or NO). I am not sure which route to take for my daughter here. There are questions D2, D3, D4, D5 and D12 which follow same and I don't understand how to answer same.

N/A in your case

3) SECTION 5 (For Dependent Child) - CONSENT TO BE GIVEN TO UKBA BEFORE REQUESTS FOR VERIFICATION ARE SENT TO THE BANK - I assume name and address here will be parents and also signature will be parents signature - Please confirm.

Not sure, but common sense says it should be from parents, as baby can't sign:)
4) Section 5 - Declarations (M. Dependant) - Is the name here of Dependent Child OR parent. Signature will be parents. Please confirm.

Not sure, but common sense says it should be from parents, as baby can't sign:)

5) For Dependent (Wife) -
a) B11 - Home Office reference number(s) (if known): - What is this and where can I find it?
b) B12- Give details of any current or previous worker reference number(s) under work permit arrangements (if applicable): - Is this Reference no. on my Visa
c) B14 - Points Based System migrant reference number (if known):
Is this a UKBA Ref. no on the receipt of my previous visa application (Ex:- PExxxxxxxxxx/yyy

All of the above are optional, if you know it fine otherwise leave it blank...

Thanks in advance for anyone who is able to provide answer to any of above questions.

rahul_mrsharma
Newly Registered

Post by rahul_mrsharma » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 am

so did you get it done already