ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Letter query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chikky

Employment Letter query

Post by Chikky » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi,
My company has provided me an employment letter and i had forwarded them the sample letter available on this forum, so that they know what should be included.

The HR has given me the letter but they intentionally omitted the statement which says 'his/her employment is required for foreseeable future'.

HR said that they cannot include that statement on the letter and that it is against the company policy.

Any idea if this would create any problem?

Thanks
Vids

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:04 am

Are you applying in Tier-2 ?

If you are applying on the basis of Tier-1, then your employer doesn’t need to mention this statement.

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:18 am

linkers wrote:Are you applying in Tier-2 ?

If you are applying on the basis of Tier-1, then your employer doesn’t need to mention this statement.
Thanks for replying. I am applying from Tier 1( G ) to ILR.
I think in that case i don't need to worry :-)

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 am

No if you are applying on the basis of Tier-1, you don’t need to worry about SOC code or the statement by employer that you will still be needed in future.

You can still get a general letter from your employer which should say your start date, job title and salary. It would be nice to have this letter with your application.