ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what happens when the home office withdraw from the hearing

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazmalik

what happens when the home office withdraw from the hearing

Post by shazmalik » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:59 am

i went to my hearing yesterday and the home office rep withdrew from case saying i have all the relevant documents theres nothing to argue now what am i waiting for is it the call letter since the homeoffice rep withdrew and is allowing my wifes visa

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

You now wait for the determination of the adjudicator ( can take up to 20 days)to say you won appeal.

The same determination will be sent to Home Office who in time will forward it to the BHC post where your wife applied.

They will write to your wife asking her to bring her passport in for visa. This can take up to 2 months plus more if the BHC post is busy.

Nothing more you can do other than sit tight and wait for procedures to take place :wink:

shazmalik

Post by shazmalik » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 pm

thank you brother for your reply allhamdulliah i was so nervous went there and she just withdrew the case based on them not seeing the documents properly so do you know if my wife will recieve an email about that our letter and how long can that take

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:22 pm

shazmalik wrote:thank you brother for your reply allhamdulliah i was so nervous went there and she just withdrew the case based on them not seeing the documents properly so do you know if my wife will recieve an email about that our letter and how long can that take
i went for hearing on 22/12 won the appeal yesterday my husband received letter of judge decision.and NOw we are waiting for a call letter which can take up 2-4 weeks fingers cross it come soon but let see when it comes.
you wife will receive determiation letter and if you have repersentative he will receivd confirmation not you and it will come by post.
good luck
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

shazmalik

Post by shazmalik » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:48 pm

Thats fine i know they will give it now because the rep withdrew from case hearing just need determination letter then call letter hopefully this will be within 2 months