ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application-Payslips query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jasb_003

ILR Application-Payslips query

Post by jasb_003 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:32 pm

My company has recently outsourced their payroll to another company and from october onwards the name on payslip is mentioned with one extra initial.For ex: Mr H Singh is mentioned as Mr HS Singh.On calling the payroll i was informed that it is a company wide issue and is expected to be resolved soon.However four months have passed but the issue has still not been resolved.
The employee number, addres and ni number are all fine.Will this be a problem at the time of applying for ILR?If yes then what should be done to make sure that the home office accepts the income for these months.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

It shouldn’t be a problem but to be on the safe side, I would suggest getting a letter from your employer explaining this issue.

tknayak

Re: ILR Application-Payslips query

Post by tknayak » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:18 pm

jasb_003 wrote:My company has recently outsourced their payroll to another company and from october onwards the name on payslip is mentioned with one extra initial.For ex: Mr H Singh is mentioned as Mr HS Singh.On calling the payroll i was informed that it is a company wide issue and is expected to be resolved soon.However four months have passed but the issue has still not been resolved.
The employee number, addres and ni number are all fine.Will this be a problem at the time of applying for ILR?If yes then what should be done to make sure that the home office accepts the income for these months.
It is absolutely not a problem. And this is a common occurance in UK.
I had the same problem when I applied for Tier1 extension back in June 2011. I had no issues.

jasb_003

Indefinite leave to remain-payslip

Post by jasb_003 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks every one for the reply.TKnayak can you please let me know if you did enclosed a letter from the employer regarding this issue or you just mentioned it in the application form

tknayak

Re: Indefinite leave to remain-payslip

Post by tknayak » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:04 pm

jasb_003 wrote:Thanks every one for the reply.TKnayak can you please let me know if you did enclosed a letter from the employer regarding this issue or you just mentioned it in the application form
I did not enclose any letter