ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Updates on Zambrano applications

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

setor
Newly Registered

Post by setor » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:16 pm

I submited an application under zambrano between 27octber-1stNov 2011 but have not received any letter from HO till date.I have stayed in UK for more than 5years with my spouse and my British citizen child.I tried calling them last week but couldn't get through. Any advice or information will be highly appreciated as I have not work for nearly three years.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:congrats am happy for you as well is it also valid for 6 months like mine
yes it is for six months,lets keep eyes open for our passports.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:53 pm

setor wrote:I submited an application under zambrano between 27octber-1stNov 2011 but have not received any letter from HO till date.I have stayed in UK for more than 5years with my spouse and my British citizen child.I tried calling them last week but couldn't get through. Any advice or information will be highly appreciated as I have not work for nearly three years.
did u submit it you self,if yes try to track it my royal mail,becoz HO does not send any letter if it receives the appli.

setor
Newly Registered

Post by setor » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:06 pm

It was posted by my solicitor. My solicitor called UKBA on 02/12/11 and was told they have received it but still checking validity before i cld be issued with COA. My wife and I have not got any bad record in UK and never overstayed. We use to work even in a reputable organisations in UK and eventually had our child who is a British Citizen with a British passport.My problem is how long shd UKBA be checking for validity before i get the COA?

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 pm

the application takes roughly about 3 to 4 weeks before the certificate is being issued keep praying its going to be good news. A friend was refused because he and the mother of his son are both the child's career. they refused him stating the relationship doesn't reflect full dependency that the other partner can take care of the child. Zambrano in the UK is twisted more easier when u create the senerio that you and your partner are not together and that you are the sole caerer of the child.

setor
Newly Registered

Post by setor » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm

thanks for the encouragement and information. we have been legally married and stayed together for 5yrs now and documents such as marriage certificates, photos, birth certificates, bills, references from MP, friends,past employers etc. have been submited. Are these evidence enough?

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:18 pm

setor wrote:thanks for the encouragement and information. we have been legally married and stayed together for 5yrs now and documents such as marriage certificates, photos, birth certificates, bills, references from MP, friends,past employers etc. have been submited. Are these evidence enough?
Hello,Zambrano is abt who is the sole carer of the child,if your wife is working then u qualify to be the carer of the child,basically i stay with my child,and i proved to them that he has never slept in his dad's house.U have to get letters from friends,neighbours,sure start manager if u take your child to some activities or get aletter from your GP that u take your child to baby clinic these r some of the evidences.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:29 am

Congrats Sarahassy, pls when did you submit your application?

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:00 pm

hello sarahassy please I would like to know if u were able to get an NI because i called them to book an appointment but they said i have to wait till my resident card is being allocated not until then they cant give me an NI.
BUT ON uk resident.com prince posted that he was able to get his own NI with his COA.also under their disscussion there they said given an coa doesnt necessary gurantee that a residence card will be given it only shows that the application is being acknowledged. im a bit scared u know but i am always praying for the best.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:22 pm

mikilo2008 wrote:hello sarahassy please I would like to know if u were able to get an NI because i called them to book an appointment but they said i have to wait till my resident card is being allocated not until then they cant give me an NI.
BUT ON uk resident.com prince posted that he was able to get his own NI with his COA.also under their disscussion there they said given an coa doesnt necessary gurantee that a residence card will be given it only shows that the application is being acknowledged. im a bit scared u know but i am always praying for the best.
Hi iam just waiting for it in the post.U have to go to job centre yourself.Basically they told me it will take aweek.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 am

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and find it quite informative. My solicitor submitted an application for me since ending of November but till now no word from HO. Am a single mother of a British citizen who is living with my son, his father is absent in his life. Am on panic mode right now, do I call the HO?

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 pm

l will advice you wait a little bit longer because it takes between 2 to 6 wks for some coa to be allocated. also because of the recent holiday there might be back log of some applications to treat by the end of the month if u dont hear from them then i will advice you tell your solicitor to call them. keep praying and dont panic you will laugh at the end good luck

mikilo2008

Post by mikilo2008 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:56 pm

hello sarahassy

Thanks for the information. I went to the job centre today but they didn't attend to me they said i have to book an appointment and gave me a number to call and it was the no I ve called earlier on but God willing i was able to get an appointment for this time for tmrw because i told them i ve found a job and need the Nl. now the problem is dat she said tmrw i shld take my passport, employment letter and prove of address to the interview. my passport is still with the HO and i dnt ve any ID. PLEASE WHAT DOCUMENT DID YOU PROVIDED WHEN U WENT FOR YOURS.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:54 pm

mikilo2008, thank you so much for your reply and encouragement. I keep praying and checking the mail. Hopefully I will be blessed too one of these days. Good luck in your pursuit for an NI.
Last edited by GLH2012 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 am

mikilo2008 wrote:hello sarahassy

Thanks for the information. I went to the job centre today but they didn't attend to me they said i have to book an appointment and gave me a number to call and it was the no I ve called earlier on but God willing i was able to get an appointment for this time for tmrw because i told them i ve found a job and need the Nl. now the problem is dat she said tmrw i shld take my passport, employment letter and prove of address to the interview. my passport is still with the HO and i dnt ve any ID. PLEASE WHAT DOCUMENT DID YOU PROVIDED WHEN U WENT FOR YOURS.
you don't need any ID,take your COA,copies of all the documents u submitted to the HO and aletter from employer.even if u take all that they r going to clalify your COA by calling HO.Anyway i received my NI yesterday.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 pm

Last edited by justice12 on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

deejayb
Newly Registered

Post by deejayb » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:55 am

You have a stronger chance on an article 8 application.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

[quote="deejayb"]You have a stronger chance on an article 8 application.[/quote]
Thanks for your reply I appreciate, any ather help guys would be very appreciate , and any success stories out there ?????? pleas help

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 am

justice12 wrote:
deejayb wrote:You have a stronger chance on an article 8 application.
Thanks for your reply I appreciate, any ather help guys would be very appreciate , and any success stories out there ?????? pleas help
Did your lawyer explained to you why he thinks Zambrano is the best route in your case?

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 am

(Jumbo)
Did your lawyer explained to you why he thinks Zambrano is the best route in your case?[/quote]

No he did not !!! but now I know i have done it wrong by applying under zambrano ruling , cos I am still married ,living with my wife and my daughter, zambrano ruling apply just for divorced couples , is my application right or wrong ??? i dont know, all i know it was the EEA2, thanks again (jumbo ) for your repply.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 am

GLH2012 wrote:Congrats Sarahassy, pls when did you submit your application?
i submitted my application on 1/nov/2011 and isssued COA 30/nov/2011.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 pm

[quote="sarahassy"][quote="GLH2012"]Congrats Sarahassy, pls when did you submit your application?[/quote]i submitted my application on 1/nov/2011 and isssued COA 30/nov/2011.[/quote]

Hi sarahassy ! You need to tell us about your case just litle bit !! if you dont mind, so i can see if I have done the right thing ! and for the SOA (SOA) is just certificate of application to tell you that they got your document !!! all I want is the RC I dont want the COA. thaks for your repply anyway.

sarahassy

Post by sarahassy » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 pm

justice12 wrote:
sarahassy wrote:
Hi sarahassy ! You need to tell us about your case just litle bit !! if you dont mind, so i can see if I have done the right thing ! and for the SOA (SOA) is just certificate of application to tell you that they got your document !!! all I want is the RC I dont want the COA. thaks for your repply anyway.
when u submit your application,HO doesn't write to u.u have to wait until they send your COA.Read through my posts,u get what the application needs.

justice12
Algeria

Post by justice12 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:40 pm

[quote="sarahassy"][quote="justice12"][quote="sarahassy"][quote="GLH2012"]Congrats Sarahassy, pls when did you submit your application?[/quote]i submitted my application on 1/nov/2011 and isssued COA 30/nov/2011.[/quote]

Hi sarahassy ! You need to tell us about your case just litle bit !! if you dont mind, so i can see if I have done the right thing ! and for the SOA (SOA) is just certificate of application to tell you that they got your document !!! all I want is the RC I dont want the COA. thaks for your repply anyway.[/quote]when u submit your application,HO doesn't write to u.u have to wait until they send your COA.Read through my posts,u get what the application needs.[/quote]

thanks for your help ! and for the repply.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:07 pm

sarahassy wrote:
Thanks Sarahassy for your response. I submitted my application on the 28th of November and no response yet from the Home office. I called my solicitor today and she said I should be patient. So am still waiting, hoping and praying for a positive response.