ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Acknowledgement Letter (Urgent)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chendhurnathan
Newly Registered

PSW Acknowledgement Letter (Urgent)

Post by chendhurnathan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 am

Hi Everyone,

I applied for my PSW visa on 7th of december, but i haven't received the acknowledgement letter nor the bio metrics letter. Its been almost 1 months. Has any one else faced the same problem. It will be really helpful if some one can help me with this. I tried contacting them by phone, as usual no one is picking up the phone when i contacted 0870 number.

I am so tensed about this, please Help !!!!!!

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Dont need to be tensed, they sometime dont send the acknowledgment letter and it means may be your application is not been handled yet.

what you can do to make sure your application is in safe hand. i hope you have send the docs through registered royal mail. go to web and track. once you know they have been received then one thing is clear that docs are there..

you can call on 0870 number but make sure u start calling them at 8.55am to 9.10 they will pick the phone normally and its less busy.