ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Under which instances UKBA contacts previous employers?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Chikky

Under which instances UKBA contacts previous employers?

Post by Chikky » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am

Hi,

I have changed multiple jobs in the last 5 years and Some of them were permanent jobs and some contracting through an umbrella company.

I can provide address and contact details of all the previous employers when i visit the PEO office next week.

Question
1. Should I include a separate letter mentioning address and contact details of all my previous employers and give it to the case worker? or Should P60's should be enough?

2. Do they call all the previous employers for every candidate?

3. If the answer to question 2 is no then should i only give the letter only if they ask me and not voluntarily?

Thanks
Vids

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:07 am

On what basis you are applying for ILR ?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 am

Assuming you are on Tier-1 then you only need to give the contact details of the company(s) you have worked for in last 12 out of 15 months. Or in other words only the company for which you are claiming salary points for (it could be less than 12 months if you have earned enough to claim points).

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:39 am

linkers wrote:On what basis you are applying for ILR ?
Tier 1 ( G) to ILR

Chikky

Post by Chikky » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:40 am

linkers wrote:Assuming you are on Tier-1 then you only need to give the contact details of the company(s) you have worked for in last 12 out of 15 months. Or in other words only the company for which you are claiming salary points for (it could be less than 12 months if you have earned enough to claim points).
ok thanks thats is helpful.