ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

certificate of sponsorship points

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yucca
Newly Registered

certificate of sponsorship points

Post by yucca » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Hi,

I have 2 questions regarding CoS points:

1. How many points does my application need to score to guarantee same day positive response?

2. Salary points: are they attributed for the salary before taxes, salary+fixed bonuses before taxes or anything else?

Thanks!

tckraju
United Kingdom

Post by tckraju » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Hi Yucca,

Could you please explain your situation a bit more detailed. If you explain your scenario in more detail, people on the forums would be able to guide you properly.

It would be great if you can tell us the following.

1.) Current Immigration Catergory.
2.) Which VISA will you be applying for.
3.) Your current designation, salary, SOC Code, RLMT required?, etc.

Regards

yucca
Newly Registered

Post by yucca » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi,

I am currentky on Tier 1 general, my prospective employer wants to apply for Tier 2 general and they think they can implement RLMT.

not sure about job code but my salary should be above required minimum.

If fixed benefits are taken ito account, my salary+fixed benefits is £500 away from a threshold. If I move over the threshold I will get an extra 5 points.

Hence my questions:
1. How many points does my application need to score to guarantee same day positive response?

2. Salary points: are they attributed for the salary before taxes, salary+fixed bonuses before taxes or anything else?

Thanks!