ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:49 am

kck9 wrote:Hello everyone,

I got my review result. It has been approved. Thnx for your help in this forum.

This is my timeline.

Review application - posted on 25th Sep 2006
Received at HO - 26th Sep 2006
Decision letter dated - 07 Sep 2006
Received - 10th Sep 2006

Thnx for your help again
Congratulations first of all

I am little confused that you send the your reivew at 25 Sept 2006 then how come your decission letter is 07 Sep 2006.

can you please also explain what was reason of your refusal.

thanks

shehriar
Newly Registered

Post by shehriar » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:32 am

Hello kck9,

Lot of congrates on your approval. At last you got it.

Can you please let us know your detail of refusal and also what you included in your review letter.

Thanks and best regards.

Shehriar

samreen
Newly Registered

Post by samreen » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:30 am

many congrats kck ? just few ques from u about ur case
on what basis they have 1stly rejected ur application
how u justified ur points in ur reveiw
have u applied by ur own or hired some solicitor?
have u applied from uk or from some where else?
waiting for ur answers

vishalsunr

Post by vishalsunr » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:43 pm

mine case under review.....

after filing urgent treatment form as i got job offer from uk.... my case assigned to a caseworker today.....

Fingers crossed....praying god

Waiting for good / positive result.....

Regards,
Vishalsunr

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:26 pm

Hello Guys,

Thnx for your wishes. If you can see my previous posts u can get some idea on my issues. Go through this links

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#55498

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ght=#55711

I tried to explain them in detail about the conversion rates. Also I gave a brief description of Indian taxation rules and gave them how to consider the breakdown of the payslips versus Form16/Saral.

hope this helps
Thnx

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:26 am

Hi guys,

Could you please tell me can I filing urgent treatment form if I have not any reason?

Bother to wait.

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:24 am

Dear Friends & Moderators,

I need your urgent help for review of my application. Here's my situation:

I am an in country applicant. Here's my timelines:

Application sent : 9th Sep 2006
Ref No received: 12th Sep 2006
CC Charged: 15th Sep 2006
Status informed: 13th Oct 2006 - Refused :(
Documents Received: 14th Oct 2006

Here's my scoring:
Educational Qualifications: 15 Points Awarded
Work Experience: 0 Points (Claimed 35 points)
Past Earnings: 25 Points Awarded
Partners Achievement: 0 Points

I have given the exact wording of case worker below on my work experience.

The evidence submitted did not support your claim of 35 points for the section. The HSMP guidance states that original employer references on letter headed paper are required to support the statements made with in the application. They should include the start and end dates of each position held during the employment together with the job title and a full description of the duties and responsibilities held. We note that 2 references were provided however, they did not provide the necessary details as outlined above to award points. The evidence provided did not show 5 years worth of experience. Contracts or Offers of Employment are not acceptable for submission, only employer references are suitable. The reference from XXXX Company mentioned you have held 2 positions in the UK and in India, but did not specify separately the tasks and duties associated with each different role. The reference from previous company contained no information of your duties, which meant we have nothing to grade the level of work on, therefore we are unable to award points.

Obviously I missed specifying the duties & job responsibilities for my role in India, as I thought that the offer letter would cover that part. Can someone please tell me the best way to approach this.

Option 1: Go for review, provide a detail list of jobs and responsibilities handled both in India and UK, and provide contact details of my employers.

Option 2: Go for a fresh application, in that case I am completing 5 years with my current employer itself, so I can this time clearly provide the required details.

Also can someone please tell me whether I can apply for review and at the sametime apply for a fresh application, can I do this?

Regards
HSMP CANDIDATE

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:58 am

Dear KCK
Could you please tell us, how you came to know about your decision, have you called them or they sent you an email.

Thanks

madanrm

reg :: Form 16 & Payslip review

Post by madanrm » Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:47 am

Dear KcK9,

Can you pls share the way you convinced the HO about Form16 and payslips.

It would be great if you can pass the Excel sheet and explanation to me at madan_rm@yahoo.com

Pls treat my request as personal.

regards
Madan

madanrm

need help in my case

Post by madanrm » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:56 am

Guys

I got a refusal letter today after 3 months of long wait. No points awarded for Work Exp and Past Earnings . Reason given "Unable to verify documents ". Just one sentence . I had given phone, fax and email address also.

Pls advise what i can do for review . Pls share your experiences.

Regards
Madan

HSMPGUY

Re: need help in my case

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:38 am

madanrm wrote:Guys

I got a refusal letter today after 3 months of long wait. No points awarded for Work Exp and Past Earnings . Reason given "Unable to verify documents ". Just one sentence . I had given phone, fax and email address also.

Regards
Madan
Sorry to hear about your refusal. they have doing the same to lots of applicants. when the case went in to verification stage and if they try to call someone with your reference and someone unable to attend the phone call they simple dont care to retry and refused the case. which is not fair i think.

First check with ur reference (employer, ex-employer or any other which you have mentioned in your application.) if they have received verification from BHC and they have responded them in time or not.
if everything is okay then you can always file the Review with evidence of verification reponse by your employers.

Best of luck.

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:10 am

Dear Ambereen,

Initially I emailed them. They said to call me as they cant give the decision over the email. So I called them and I got the decision. But next day I received the post aswell anyway.

Dear Madhan, sorry to hear about your refusal. But dont worry try hard with lots of research. Try to represent them in a easily understandable way.
My previous postings shows the issues with my refusal letter. also I just tried to explain them in detail about tax rules and the way i kept the payslips etc. Just think that the caseworker dont know anything about the Indian taxation rules or job rules and try to explain them in detail about each and every point.

Am sure you can get it. Regarding the reference (work exp) pls follow the HSMPGUY instructions

thnx

HSMPGUY

Re: need help in my case

Post by HSMPGUY » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:39 am

madanrm wrote:Guys

Regards
Madan
I have received the decission letter today from Home office they have turned down my case with the same reason like your that they are unable to verify my experience with my employers.

but on the other hand i have received the verification as i told you guys earlier. its totally Not understandable what the hell they are doing.

Even after verifying they are refusing cases. I have all the evidence of my verifiation
Today i am going to talk to my caseworker about it lets see
Last edited by HSMPGUY on Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

root

Post by root » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:03 am

HSMPGUY

very sorry to hear this. what these guys are doing? You should talk to caseworker and appeal and give evidence that ur employer verified it.

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:32 am

Hi HSMPGUY,

Sorry for your case. :(

I think you should not give up make new a application and try second time.

My review decision is not make yet but I dont want to wait. I want to apply second time.

Already started to collect documents.

Good luck. :)

luqmanhyd
Newly Registered

How to prove an Experience to be of Graduate level?

Post by luqmanhyd » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:59 pm

Hi All!
My application has been refused. and points awarded for MBA - 25 and AGE - 5, But 35 ponits claimed for experience not considered.
Can some plz suggest how can i prove my experience is Graduate level? i have demostrated my work as Human Resource Coordinator after my B.com in 2002 and an Assistant Manager - Human resources for the last year till date. My experience letter is all detailed in stating my role and responsibilities, But still he insists he cannot have evidence enough to see it as a graduate level work. What do i do? I NEED TO RUSH MY REVIEW, PLZ HELP! MANY THANKS![/b]

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:34 pm

hi,
very sorry to know ur application got rejected.

where did u do ur MBA from? which univeristy

did u give refernece numbers of ur previous employers. did they contact them or not?

luqmanhyd
Newly Registered

How to prove an Experience to be of Graduate level?

Post by luqmanhyd » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:54 pm

From Andhra University, Yes i provided all details of employer, they didnt contact them, nor do they problems with my experience , barring the fact that they find it to be not of graduate level.
how can i solve this plz someone help!

hari15
Member of Standing

Re: How to prove an Experience to be of Graduate level?

Post by hari15 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:49 pm

luqmanhyd wrote:Hi All!
My application has been refused. and points awarded for MBA - 25 and AGE - 5, But 35 ponits claimed for experience not considered.
Can some plz suggest how can i prove my experience is Graduate level? i have demostrated my work as Human Resource Coordinator after my B.com in 2002 and an Assistant Manager - Human resources for the last year till date. My experience letter is all detailed in stating my role and responsibilities, But still he insists he cannot have evidence enough to see it as a graduate level work. What do i do? I NEED TO RUSH MY REVIEW, PLZ HELP! MANY THANKS![/b]
Dear luqmanhyd,
Sorry to hear the refusal.

But let me tell you. This refusal not surprised me because, HSMP caseworkers normally wont consider any posts with words like 'assistant' & 'co-ordinator' as Graduate level

They have a manual, they have the list of Graduate level post names. If your post name falls under that, then normally there is no much problem.

I can understand that your role in Graduate level role in India, But for them any 'Assistant' & 'Co-ordinator' role is not a graduate level

Only way to get over this is, you have to re-apply by elaborating your roles & responsibilities in your reference letter and mainly it should state that it needs graduate level degree to do that job, and describe why it actually requires a degree and how you completed it.

Only if your reference letter contains those details, you can win, otherwise not much easy infact impossible

Review WONT help you, you need to re-apply by changing reference letter as I stated above

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 am

Hi, vishalsunr

Did you got the result of your REVIEW application since your case was assigned to the caseworker. Please share with us and reply.
thanks

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:31 am

Hi, HSMPGUY,
SORRY to hear about the REFUSAL, its really shocking, that after this much exercise still the result is negative. Have you called HO to inquire about it and did they replied you.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:32 am

Hi, sajid.razzaque

Did you got the result of your REVIEW application, or have you called them, what is the latest, Is your case assigned to the case worker.
please reply and keep updated.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:35 am

Hi ROOT,
I wish you good luck for your results for the new applicaiton, I need to clarify one thing,
I remember you APPLIED FOR REVIEW at the time you got rejection, and you also started the working on 2nd application, and also submitted the 2nd applicaiton,

I need to know that you send your REVIEW or not and if yes than have you sent any message to HO to stop processing your REVIEW request since you sent your 2nd applicaiton as well
please reply.
thanks

root

Post by root » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 am

i have submitted review app based on urgent basis so they processed it within 1 week. it was also rejected after then I applied for second app

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:06 am

hi root
thanks for your prompt reply, can you please tell us what reason they mentioned on your review result or without reason. If somebody send the URGENET TREATMENT for review request they will process in a week time.
what reason you mentioned in your URGENT TREATMENT.
please share it will help us who are in review track still.