ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Application fee declined

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Adebayo
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Application fee declined

Post by Adebayo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:09 am

I applied for my tier 1 visa on the 5th of january but i discovered my application fee payment was declined. I have called the ukba numerous times and even sent an email but I was told they will have to send my documents back to me which I fully understand. The problem I have is that my visa expires on the 26th of january and up till today, 18th of january it has not been dispatched.

I made another call today and the operator placed a note for me to have my documents urgently sent back to me bcause my visa expires 26th of january. Furthermore, I run 2 bank accounts but after my first application I transferred half of the money in my account like 600 pounds to my other account not knowing I was going to have issue with my initial application.

PLEASE ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

maintenace of fund can be shown in two accounts i guess ( seniors / members please correct me in case i am thinking wrong). I hope both of your account are UK accounts. Try to prepare the next application that you can file as soon as you get back your application.
all the best.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:08 am

You can use the same statements that you used originally if the date of statement issue is within last 30 days.

In case the statement is older than 30 days. Get new statements from the two accounts and put them together for maintenance funds and state the same in a cover letter.

In case you you do get the documents back in time, make the application before end of your visa. Either post it or go direct to the PEO (even without appointment as they take in people without appointment as well)