ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Coverling letter Please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HSMPtoTIER1thenILR
Newly Registered

Coverling letter Please

Post by HSMPtoTIER1thenILR » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Dear all successful applicants,

Please could you share your covering letters, company letters, line manager’s letters etc ?

This will be of really very great help!

Many Thanks.

Chikky

Re: Coverling letter Please

Post by Chikky » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:33 am

HSMPtoTIER1thenILR wrote:Dear all successful applicants,

Please could you share your covering letters, company letters, line manager’s letters etc ?

This will be of really very great help!

Many Thanks.
Some of the letters are already available in sticky area. I believe you dont need a covering letter if you are applying for ILR unless you want to explain some missing documents or other scenarios.

I just did a google and found this link
http://www.uklgig.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2698

the above link is for same sex partners however you can leverage the covering letter wordings if you wish to for your own need. Hope this helps.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:00 am

I would agree with Chikky. A covering letter is generally not needed for straight forward Tier-1 applications.