ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding Verification of Docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sia2001

Help regarding Verification of Docs

Post by sia2001 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:37 am

Hi All,
just wondering if anybody can offer any advice on how to submit my 2nd review as HO is saying the mydocs cannot be verifiable and are not authentic. high commission has tried to check them but my employer has not rcvd. any queries whatsoever nor a call. i tried to explain that in my 1st review but they came up with same answer as per original refusal letter.

What do i do now? they are asking me why efforts by high commission were unsucceesful? how am i suppose to know it when they do not give any evidence as what happened?

pls help if anybody can? really frustrated/
many thanks.

root

Post by root » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:17 am

I am not sure what to say

sia2001

Post by sia2001 » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:20 am

not to worry, thanks anyway. if any idea crops up in yr mind, let me know.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Help regarding Verification of Docs

Post by pantaiema » Fri Oct 06, 2006 1:26 pm

You were probably the victim of what people have done in the past. Inthe past they were quite reasonable number of experience letter can not be verified. This make the future applicant become difficult. Once they can not contact your previous employers that is all, you are out of the game.

If the HO said your docs could not be verifiable, they defenitely have done that. Their evidence is probably the time of call (call log file), they could use this one as an evidence in the court if you decide to challenge them in the court.

Pantaiema

sia2001 wrote:Hi All,
just wondering if anybody can offer any advice on how to submit my 2nd review as HO is saying the mydocs cannot be verifiable and are not authentic. high commission has tried to check them but my employer has not rcvd. any queries whatsoever nor a call. i tried to explain that in my 1st review but they came up with same answer as per original refusal letter.

What do i do now? they are asking me why efforts by high commission were unsucceesful? how am i suppose to know it when they do not give any evidence as what happened?

many thanks.

HSMPGUY

Re: Help regarding Verification of Docs

Post by HSMPGUY » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:10 am

sia2001 wrote:Hi All,

many thanks.
Sorry about ur refusal. dont panic just write them a email or submit a 2nd review with point that according to your information your employers didnt received any verification call also ask them to send you verification check list. they keep the log of every verification they make. must have info at what time they call and to whome with they talked. they will give you all the evidence.

Good Luck.

sia2001

verification of docs

Post by sia2001 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 pm

thanks for yr reply, this is what i am doing now. as soon as i get the call log file evidence, i will prepare accordingly and send the 2nd review. any ideas as why call was not taken properly as my ex- employer CEO has sent me an email saying nobody has contacted him and he signed my letters? confusing isn'it.

pls reply. thanks again.
Imran

sia2001

verification of docs

Post by sia2001 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:27 pm

thanks for yr reply, this is what i am doing now. as soon as i get the call log file evidence, i will prepare accordingly and send the 2nd review. any ideas as why call was not taken properly as my ex- employer CEO has sent me an email saying nobody has contacted him and he signed my letters? confusing isn'it.

pls reply. thanks again.
Imran

sia2001

another twist

Post by sia2001 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:05 pm

could u believe a huy from HO called me yesterday and told me that they have found my original docs file and he asked me send my review request as they do not have the copy. i told him i already had a refusal reply on my review dated 27th sep and he said i am sorry. but i asked me if they dont have my file and my request review, how did they assess and refuse my review ?? obviously he got no answer but it has made me more confused now... anybody got any ideas as how can this be to my advantage in my 2nd review?