ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent treatment form - need or not at this stage?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Urgent treatment form - need or not at this stage?

Post by hsmper6thOct » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:20 pm

Hi, I applied for the HSMP. (In country, under 28. asked for 110 points ) on 6 Oct and got Ref and CC charged on 10 Oct. Now I am applying for jobs and one of them I reached the final round. After the interview today, they mentioned the HSMP: apparently they need me to be able to start working asap, IF i get an offer. But the offer itself would depend on the speed of my HSMP application, according to the conversation I had with their CEO during the final round of the interview. They said that they will get back to me by the end of the next week, which means by 20 Oct.

However, I have another issue, which is that my current visa will expire at the end of the month (31 Oct). I think I should apply for the extension of visa very soon, but I wanted to wait until the confirmation of HSMP and decide which route I should take to apply for extension. of course it will depend on my work offer as well.

So shall I sent an Urgent treatment form based on my all rounds of interviews and explain the situation? or Shall I mention my expiration of visa soon? or both? , or, shall I just wait until I get the offer notic next week, which probably means a very late extension of my visa.

Please help me on this. Thanks a lot in advance.

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:52 pm

what is your current immigration status ?

hsmper6thOct
Newly Registered

Post by hsmper6thOct » Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:40 pm

student visa. just got my PhD degree.
olisun wrote:what is your current immigration status ?

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:05 am

In my opinion, you should file an Urgent Treatment Form on the basis of ur job application and visa expiration is no reason..even if ur visa expries this is not a problem as long as u have sent application to Home Office..

mag
Newly Registered

Urgent Treatment questions

Post by mag » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:21 am

I have two questions:

1) When is the exact timing to send by fax the Urgent Treatment Form??? After receiving cofirmation code?
2) Is it true that most applications that ask for Urgent Treatment are rejected or at least reduce the possibility of being accepted?

Thanks a lot