ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips and bank statements from same company

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cpverma
Newly Registered

Payslips and bank statements from same company

Post by cpverma » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:44 pm

Hi,

I am employed by a bank and my salary goes in an account of the same bank, which means my payslips and bank statements bear the same name. Are these two evidences considered to be from same source or different?

In reality my employer and the retail bank that has my account are independent entities but I'm worried that the case worker might reject them as being from the same source.

Thanks in advance!

AccountantMatthew
Member of Standing

Post by AccountantMatthew » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:03 am

In lieu of anyone else replying cpverma, I have clients who have been in that position and they still live here (!) So it's not a unique situation.

Whilst you would have thought that there would be commonsense amongst the caseworkers, I guess you can always consult with your employer and their HR to see what they usually do in these situations. UKBA should also advise if you call.

Of course what I know isn't from direct experience (only from clients) so if someone who was in the in the same situation answers below then take their answer over mine. All the best!
Please don't private message me or e-mail me for free personal advice - you are just wasting your time writing something that won't get answered.
Anything written here shouldn't be construed as being formal advice given in a professional capacity.

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:07 am

You will be fine.

Just ensure that you show your Offer Letter.
Get an Employment Proof Letter from the Bank (employer) as well before your application stating that your Salary is credited in our own Bank's Account with Account Number.

Take attested Salary Slip and take original Bank statements.

Your case is absolutely normal and I don't see why Caseworker will say it is from same source. Definiely Salary Slip and Bank Statement are 2 different source as per their guidance. They don't say that 2 different sources can't be one big Company.