ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR at PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

ILR at PEO

Post by HeartGambler » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 am

Hi All,

I will be applying for a ILR as spouse of British National and have both a CCJ issued on November 2006 and 3 points issued on March 2011.

As I have been living in the country for over 10 years I was looking to apply for Naturalisation the very next day I get my ILR Now there are two issues,

I have got a FULL CRB done for work (September 2011) it was all clear I got a PNC/SAR again it is all clear so as far as I am aware of the only check UKBA does for an in person application is a CRB in that case if i donot declare these will this be a issue.

Again I know that for naturalisation they do check the Registry trust for CCJ and DVLA for points which will then be a problem.

I am confident that I will get the CCJ removed within 8 weeks so if PLEASE you guys the moderators legal champion advise me what to do.

A. To declare just the 3 points on ILR and subsequently on BC but not the CCJ and get it removed before the BC.

OR
B Not declare anything on ILR and just the points on BC.

OR
Not declare anything at all.

Your comments will be appreciated.

Thanks