ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa applying after 15 month of marriage

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mrite123

Spouse Visa applying after 15 month of marriage

Post by mrite123 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi
I am planning to apply spouse visa for my wife after 15 months of my marriage.. beacuse she had to finished her studies and I was waiting for my ILR. Now I hav got my ILR this week and she is also in her final stage
I have few doubt regarding this long time duration since marriage like..

1.Is there any problem for this long time gap after marriage..We meet two time in this 15 month during my holiday and wedding

2.we have all pictures of first meeting till last holiday and some Cards. Is this sufficient for relationships.

3. I am living in a share house, But now I am planning to rent house/flat.My last 6 month bills/bankstatment will be on new address and old address. Is it there any issues?
4. I want to apply spouse visa ASAP. Anyone apply recently from DELHI? Please share your experience.

Thanks
R

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi mrite123

I am applying for a Spouse VISA from Delhi as well this February.

1 - This is not an issue, just mention your situation in detail in a cover letter or Part 9 of the application form. This is okay because you waited to comply with the current immigration laws.

2 - Yes put in all the evidence you have pictures, tickets. Also make sure that you include call records and anything else to show that you were in regular contact.

3 - This should be fine just mention this in the application form as well. You will need to provide all the relevant documents for the new property i.e. tenancy agreement, landlord's no objection letter and house inspection report.

4 - As long as you have all the documents everything should be fine.

Best of luck.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

mrite123

HI

Post by mrite123 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks Harv

Just wondering how wud I show my mobile call (reocord)evidance?.
I use skype lots. its is fine if I take print out of call history?

Good luck for application.
keep posted.

tc

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi mrite123

Yes Skype call history is also fine. I would suggest that you also take screen shots of your email inbox where you have emails with your partner.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

mrite123

Post by mrite123 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:07 pm

thanks harv.