ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstay

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Lilo
Newly Registered

Overstay

Post by Lilo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi !! Im in a student visa in the UK!!. My visa will expire in October 2012. I have to start my last year in Bournemouth next week but due the prices increase almost at double I am not able to pay for that quantity.

Then The colleague told me today that my Visa will cancel and I just have until 10 of February to leave the country. I already bought my ticket but it will be for the 3th of march!!! But the school told me I cant stay that longer and I will be in a big trouble. Iam so worried now, I try to change my ticket but I could not because is a promotional ticket. Please help me !!!!

I'm getting crazy :cry:

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I don’t know what are you talking? Your colleague told you that your visa cancelled. Did your colleague provide you visa?

thebuffy
Newly Registered

Post by thebuffy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:16 pm

I think she is worrying about overstaying in the uk when his/her visa will be cancelled.

I dont get it what is the thing with the colleague ? colleague provide visa lolz
Deviser wrote:I don’t know what are you talking? Your colleague told you that your visa cancelled. Did your colleague provide you visa?

Lilo
Newly Registered

Re: Overstay

Post by Lilo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Lilo wrote:Hi !! Im in a student visa in the UK!!. My visa will expire in October 2012. I have to start my last year in Bournemouth next week but due the prices increase almost at double I am not able to pay for that quantity.

Then The college told me today that my Visa will cancel and I just have until 10 of February to leave the country. I already bought my ticket but it will be for the 3th of march!!! But the school told me I cant stay that longer and I will be in a big trouble. Iam so worried now, I try to change my ticket but I could not because is a promotional ticket. Please help me !!!!

I'm getting crazy :cry:
Sorry for the mistake my mobile use to complete words and I didnt check, is not colleague is college!!

Lilo
Newly Registered

Post by Lilo » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:55 pm

Deviser wrote:I don’t know what are you talking? Your colleague told you that your visa cancelled. Did your colleague provide you visa?
Sorry is my mobile is not colleague is college!!!

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Please continue in one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.