ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document and Photographs to be submitted for Tier-1 Dep Extn

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pateriya.ashutosh
Newly Registered

Document and Photographs to be submitted for Tier-1 Dep Extn

Post by pateriya.ashutosh » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 pm

Hi Experts,
I have a basic query regarding me and my dependant's application ( for Tier-1 Extension). In my case me and my dependent are applying at the same time .

Q:1= As per the guidelines I have attached 4 photographs ( 2 for me and 2 for my dependent) in my application 'section-2'. Does my dependent need to attach photographs again in her form ?

Q:2= I am submitting Joint a/c statement as Maintenance fund proof for me and my dependent , does my dependent need to submit the proof again with her application ( essentially it is the same statement which I attached in my form)

Q:3= In Dependent Form - Section 6 summary sheet (Page-44) do I need to mention all the proofs which have been submitted with main applicant (Marriage certificate and Account statement)

Thanks in advance,