ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence of 3rd Party Funds - Quick Question/Interpretation

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kelv12
Newly Registered
Location: FIFO (fly in fly out) - New Zealand / Australia / Ghana / United Kingdom

Evidence of 3rd Party Funds - Quick Question/Interpretation

Post by kelv12 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:42 am

Dear forum team,

I have a query on the interpretation of the policy guidance, with respect to evidence of available funds.

In summary I have GBP110k in my own bank and in my own name and I have a third party who is willing to provide access to a further GBP100k (ie total GBP210k available). I have read the policy guidance, however I am struggling to understand what supporting evidence is required to demonstrate access to the third party funds because of the wording on the policy guidance.

My understanding is that I will need to provide the following;
1) For the GBP110k in my bank and in my name;
- A letter from the financial institution holding the applicants funds confirming the amount of money available to the applicant.

2) For the additional GBP100k held in the third parties bank;
- A letter from the financial institution holding the third party funds, confirming the "amount of money available to the third party"? or does this letter need to say the "amount of money available to the applicant"? (as stated on the policy guidance)
- A declaration from every third party that they have made the money available for the applicant to invest in a business in the United Kingdom.
- A letter from the legal representitive confirming validity of the signatures on each third party declaration provided.

Can you please;
A) Confirm the above numbers and types of documents is correct.
B) Answer the question of point 2, bullet point 1, regarding wording on the bank letter.

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best regards,
Kelv12

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:35 am

Hi Kelv,

I wonder if you got answers to your questions? I am also looking for answers to these questions, specifically "question of point 2, bullet point 1".

kelv12
Newly Registered
Location: FIFO (fly in fly out) - New Zealand / Australia / Ghana / United Kingdom

Post by kelv12 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:55 am

High high_aimer,

Disappointingly no-one has been able to answer my question yet, however on the basis of common sense I would assume that with regards to third party funding that;

1) The bank letter confirms the funds in the third parties account.
2) The declaration confirms the funds are available to the applicant.
3) The letter from a legal professional confirms the declaration is valid.

This is the approach I will be taking, unless anyone else can shed some light on this????? I would really like an answer on this as my application is imminent, so if you or anyone else can get an answer on this please let me know. Maybe we could pm some of the other forum members who have applied using third party funds....

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:01 pm

1. A letter from the financial institution holding the applicants funds confirming the amount of money available to the applicant.
if money is outside the uk, then provide confirmation money can be transferred to uk and the financial institution is regulated by local regulator.
if money is in uk then provide the entry of money in uk.

2.A letter from the financial institution holding the third party funds.

This letter must say that amount of money available to applicant from third
parties

high_aimer

Post by high_aimer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:44 pm

sukhisin wrote: This letter must say that amount of money available to applicant from third
parties
Thanks but it doesn't make any sense. Why would the 3rd party bank say that the money is available to the applicant (who has got nothing to do with 3rd party's bank).

The bank might right something like "the money is available to the 3rd party".

Any further thoughts?

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Post by sukhisin » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:11 pm

high_aimer wrote:
sukhisin wrote: This letter must say that amount of money available to applicant from third
parties
Thanks but it doesn't make any sense. Why would the 3rd party bank say that the money is available to the applicant (who has got nothing to do with 3rd party's bank).

The bank might right something like "the money is available to the 3rd party".

Any further thoughts?
Yes you are right, how can the bank of third party can write applicant's name in letter. i have applied this visa , but ukba asked me further documents as according to policy guidance for third party bank letters,
so you have two options provide them a letters as according to policy guidance or provide them evidence to the fact that bank of third parties can not write name of applicant .you need evidence from bank of third parties, thats what happened with my application.

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Dated: _____________

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that our customers ( 3rd Party Name - bearing NIC No._______) maintaining A/C No.xxxxxxxxxxxx with us since (DATE). . As of today on (Recent Date), the account shows balance of xxxx Millions.
( name 3rd Party ) is in position to transfer the required amount equivalent to £205,000(Pound Sterling) for entrepreneur status of (your name ) for investment in the United Kingdom on deposit with this financial institution, so the money is transferable to UK.

We also confirm that (Bank Name) is regulated by ( Country Bank ) of FSA / FCA /PRA.

The contact details of our customer are as below:
Present Residential Address:
Residence Phone:
Business Address:
Business Phone:
Mobile:
Email Address:

This Certificate is issued on the specific request of the customer and it doesn’t account to any guarantee and is issued without any liability on the part of the signatories and the institution they represent.

Signed & Stamped Signed & Stamped
Branch Manager Second Manager
Code (______) Code (______)
Phone No: Phone No:
Cell: Cell:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions abt 3rd party :

your relation
any agreement b/w u and 3rd party
when you will return the money to 3rd party etc

Post by top » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Dear Sirs,

You all should wait 1 more day a new policy to have been available will answer your all questions and confusions as some of requirements as you talking out of those can not be met,apparently be no more a part of new policy.

give yourselves a day waiting..

SHAIKH9870

Post by SHAIKH9870 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

top wrote:Dear Sirs,

You all should wait 1 more day a new policy to have been available will answer your all questions and confusions as some of requirements as you talking out of those can not be met,apparently be no more a part of new policy.

give yourselves a day waiting..
will appreciate if you please provide a direct link - Thanks in Advance.