ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT NEED HELP - Review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

URGENT NEED HELP - Review

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:40 pm

Dear Friends & Moderators,

I need your urgent help for review of my application. Here's my situation:

I am an in country applicant. Here's my timelines:

Application sent : 9th Sep 2006
Ref No received: 12th Sep 2006
CC Charged: 15th Sep 2006
Status informed: 13th Oct 2006 - Refused
Documents Received: 14th Oct 2006

Here's my scoring:
Educational Qualifications: 15 Points Awarded
Work Experience: 0 Points (Claimed 35 points)
Past Earnings: 25 Points Awarded
Partners Achievement: 0 Points

I have given the exact wording of case worker below on my work experience.

The evidence submitted did not support your claim of 35 points for the section. The HSMP guidance states that original employer references on letter headed paper are required to support the statements made with in the application. They should include the start and end dates of each position held during the employment together with the job title and a full description of the duties and responsibilities held. We note that 2 references were provided however, they did not provide the necessary details as outlined above to award points. The evidence provided did not show 5 years worth of experience. Contracts or Offers of Employment are not acceptable for submission, only employer references are suitable. The reference from XXXX Company mentioned you have held 2 positions in the UK and in India, but did not specify separately the tasks and duties associated with each different role. The reference from previous company contained no information of your duties, which meant we have nothing to grade the level of work on, therefore we are unable to award points.

Obviously I missed specifying the duties & job responsibilities for my role in India, as I thought that the offer letter would cover that part. Can someone please tell me the best way to approach this.

Option 1: Go for review, provide a detail list of jobs and responsibilities handled both in India and UK, and provide contact details of my employers.

Option 2: Go for a fresh application, in that case I am completing 5 years with my current employer itself, so I can this time clearly provide the required details.

Also can someone please tell me whether I can apply for review and at the sametime apply for a fresh application, can I do this?

Sorry Moderators, I know it is not correct to open a new topic, when there is a topic open already, I am doing this in new post, as I did not got any response so far.

Regards
HSMP CANDIDATE

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:03 pm

Duplicate post :? :?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=10631
:roll:

Without the letter of reference you will not any points, no matter how hard you try. So I guess, review is not an option for you.

Try option 2.

And my friend, please refrain from multiple postings in the future. If people have the answer, they will be more than willing to help you and give suggestions. It might take time, but you will surely get valuable advice.

So maintain decorum, and avoid multiple postings.

regards

regards

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:50 pm

Dear sushdmehta

Sorry for the duplicate post, hope you can understand my mind was completely blocked with disappointment.

Can you or someone please answer my following question:

Can I send review as well as apply a new application at the sametime?

Regards
HSMP CANDIDATE

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:47 pm

Obviously I missed specifying the duties & job responsibilities for my role in India, as I thought that the offer letter would cover that part. Can someone please tell me the best way to approach this.

Option 1: Go for review, provide a detail list of jobs and responsibilities handled both in India and UK, and provide contact details of my employers.
You cannot provide any additional "new" information in a review, so this will not work for you.

regards

arm
Member of Standing

Post by arm » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:16 am

Can I send review as well as apply a new application at the sametime?
Why do you want to do that?????

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:42 am

sorry friends for the delay, I was actually preparing the documents for my 2nd application. I am striving my best to provide the documents with detailed cover letter for each section. Will keep you updated on the status.