ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under Tier 2 ICT

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kishan7482
Newly Registered

ILR under Tier 2 ICT

Post by Kishan7482 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Appreciate if some one could provide response to below query on applying for ILR for person in Tier 2 ICT

1) How recent should this letter from the company should be ?
2) Should it state the same designation (my job title for Tier 2 ICT is different from my company designation)
3) If I get a letter and apply through a Immigration Lawyer/consultant.. will UKBA contact the lawyer/consultant for any clarification instead of enquirying with my employer ?

sarath1212

Re: ILR under Tier 2 ICT

Post by sarath1212 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Kishan7482 wrote:Appreciate if some one could provide response to below query on applying for ILR for person in Tier 2 ICT

2) Should it state the same designation (my job title for Tier 2 ICT is different from my company designation)
3) If I get a letter and apply through a Immigration Lawyer/consultant.. will UKBA contact the lawyer/consultant for any clarification instead of enquirying with my employer ?
e
Hi,

When are you applying for ILR? I'm also on ICT and applying in Nov.Please can you let me know how you are progressing?

scs04
Newly Registered

Tier2 ICT

Post by scs04 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:35 am

Has anyone who is holding Tier2 ICT applied for ILR recently? if so kindly share your experience.

wiqram

Re: ILR under Tier 2 ICT

Post by wiqram » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:27 pm

sarath1212 wrote:
Kishan7482 wrote:Appreciate if some one could provide response to below query on applying for ILR for person in Tier 2 ICT

e
Hi,

When are you applying for ILR? I'm also on ICT and applying in Nov.Please can you let me know how you are progressing?
Sarath, please can you confirm if you have applied for ILR? are Tier 2 ICT people eligible to apply for ILR after 5 years?