ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi dear

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

hi dear

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 pm

i send my EEA2 Application on 19th Decemeber 2011 and the HO send my application back the think is that i send all documents with my partner passport i not send my orignal passport and one month latter the HO send my applacation back they write on letter you must send us your orignal non EEA passport and last 2 year tanancy agreement or bill or council tax bill so i already send this docments last friday on the same address so anybody advise me when i recived COA thanks
Zkhan

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:02 am

if everything will be ok you will have coa. i submitted my documents on 7/1/12 but still not receive coa. so i amthinkning may be a month time..

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:35 am

Punjab wrote:if everything will be ok you will have coa. i submitted my documents on 7/1/12 but still not receive coa. so i amthinkning may be a month time..
thanks for reply this is the email address nwcsu@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
i send them application with my non EU passport and more further documents and i send them back on 23rd january 2012 but i am still waiting i am send them email as well on 20th feb 2012 what they say
thanks
Zkhan

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 am

thanks zahirsona

maverickstoned
Newly Registered

Post by maverickstoned » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:18 pm

hello,
You should give them atleast 4 weeks to send a COA to you. And another 6 months maximum from the date on your COA letter. After that start calling them everyday or you can also approach your Local MP's office for help. Goodluck for you application, it will be stressing time but try not to think over it 24/7.
Everything will be fine!