ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asking about the eea2 application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zahirsona

asking about the eea2 application

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:37 pm

hello evrybody i was send my EEA2 Application on19th december 2011 but i send only my partner passport not my but the HO send back after one month backmy application with HO latter he say you must send you non EEA passport with this documents at least 2 year documents can you please help me about my case i send my application again on 20th january 2012 i compleet all documents what they want like at least 2 year tenancy agreement and BT bill gas bill and council tax bill and joint bank statement and send them back to HO with my orignal passport as well any body know when the HO send me COA

thanks
Zkhan

zahirsona

Re: asking about the eea2 application

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 pm

zahirsona wrote:hello evrybody i was send my EEA2 Application on19th december 2011 but i send only my partner passport not my but the HO send back after one month backmy application with HO latter he say you must send you non EEA passport with this documents at least 2 year documents can you please help me about my case i send my application again on 20th january 2012 i compleet all documents what they want like at least 2 year tenancy agreement and BT bill gas bill and council tax bill and joint bank statement and send them back to HO with my orignal passport as well any body know when the HO send me COA

thanks
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi Zahirsona,

yes you should send all the passport, EEA passport and Non EEA Passport. I send my appliation and all the docs on 9 of december 2011, and got my COA on 18 of january 2012 after i 've sent an email to them on 10 of january asking my COA.
And today i received my Residence Card, so surprised and so happy..

So if today you haven't received your COA send them email. i send them email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk, and They will reply to you..

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:07 pm

SRE wrote:Hi Zahirsona,

yes you should send all the passport, EEA passport and Non EEA Passport. I send my appliation and all the docs on 9 of december 2011, and got my COA on 18 of january 2012 after i 've sent an email to them on 10 of january asking my COA.
And today i received my Residence Card, so surprised and so happy..

So if today you haven't received your COA send them email. i send them email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturns@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk, and They will reply to you..
thanks for your reply i send them back with my non eea passport and my partner passport with all documents could you please tell me they call for interview or not if all documentation is complete please give me some advice they received my application with my orignal passport on 23rd January 2012 i check in postoffice website could you please tell me when i send them email after one month or soon thanks
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:30 am

Hi Zahirsona,

You can send them an email and ask about your COA in the next month around 18-20th of february. There is no interview, they only check the docs is right or not.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

SRE wrote:Hi Zahirsona,

You can send them an email and ask about your COA in the next month around 18-20th of february. There is no interview, they only check the docs is right or not.
Thank you so much SRE for give me advise i must send them email 19th or 20th February 2012 i ask about my COA
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:34 pm

HI Zahirsona,

Your welcome, good luck and its my pleasure to help each other.

zahirsona

hi SRE

Post by zahirsona » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 am

SRE wrote:HI Zahirsona,

Your welcome, good luck and its my pleasure to help each other.
documents check-list
my non EU passport (original)
my partner EU passport (original)
joint tenancy agreement ( 2 year )
Electoral Roll letter from new ham bough of London(both name )
joint bank statement
combine BT bill
combine Gas bill
my partner 2 year wages slip
my partner self employed documents
Accountant original letter
council tax bill only my name i am full time student
My mobile BILL
Complete Application form EEA2
they want further Documents like my orignal NON EU Passport with student visa card and at least 2 year tanancy agreement concil tax bill or utility bill i was send when i make application but the HO not check clearly i dont know why they do like this and send me back my application back and i make check list on large print if they open my file and see clearly and i am write a letter please check my all documents carefully i want asked you they want me more further documents or not i seen on post-office tracking system they received my documents this documents is enough or they want more documents i am student and i allowed 10 hour per week i not working is there any problem
thanks
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Well, I am also allowed to work cos first time i came here i used my EEA Family Permit for 6 months. But until now i didn't work, but my husband is work.

Well if you want you can send them an email to ask are they received the application and all the docs just to make sure that they received it already and your docs are save . after if they don't send back your docs then its mean they have what they want. and then next months you can send them an email again to ask about COA.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm

SRE wrote:Well, I am also allowed to work cos first time i came here i used my EEA Family Permit for 6 months. But until now i didn't work, but my husband is work.

Well if you want you can send them an email to ask are they received the application and all the docs just to make sure that they received it already and your docs are save . after if they don't send back your docs then its mean they have what they want. and then next months you can send them an email again to ask about COA.
thanks SRE i send doc 23rd january 2012 they received i check and i must send them email but tell me when i send them email
thanks
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:18 pm

Send them email for what to ask your docs or COA? if you want to ask about your docs you can do it tomorrow or as soon as possible and then next month around 17-20 February you can ask about your COA.

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:46 pm

SRE wrote:Send them email for what to ask your docs or COA? if you want to ask about your docs you can do it tomorrow or as soon as possible and then next month around 17-20 February you can ask about your COA.
thank you so much i send them email now about my doc and then next month around 17th February i ask about my COA this email is fine or not liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk or this one NWCSU@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
wich one is good i send them email thanks
i send them email on this email NWCSU@homeoffiec.gsi.gov.uk and this email as well liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
but NWCSU email send me quick answer like this
Thank you for your e-mail to the North West Customer Service Unit (NW CSU).

The NW CSU deal with complaints and compensation claims relating to the service of the UK Border Agency in this region. We aim to respond to all complaints within 20 working days of their receipt.

If your e-mail is deemed to be a valid complaint you will receive an acknowledgement allocating your complaint with a unique identification number. Any further correspondance relating to this complaint should quote this number.

For further information about how complaints are dealt with or how to submit a complaint please visit our website:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/contact/contactspage/

Please note that the NW CSU can only process complaints made against departments within the North West Region and are unable to deal with:
- Urgent treatment requests or advice relating to immigration applications
- Progress checks on applications
- Complaints about a decision made

If you require the urgent return of your documents, please see the UK Border Agency website at http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/conta ... actcentres for the appropriate contact details. However please note that return of the applicant's passport submitted in support of a leave to remain application, for travel outside the United Kingdom, will lead to the application being withdrawn. We aim to return requested documents within 10 working days.

We are unable to process complaints on a decision that has been made. To request a reconsideration of your case, please write directly to the caseworker that handled your application. You should include all the reasons why you feel the decision is incorrect.

dear SRE tell me what can i do next i send them email as well on this email:liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
but they not give me answer i am waiting for answer
Zkhan

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:07 pm

zahirsona wrote:
SRE wrote:Send them email for what to ask your docs or COA? if you want to ask about your docs you can do it tomorrow or as soon as possible and then next month around 17-20 February you can ask about your COA.
yesterday i send them email they send email from liverpool office like this

Good Afternoon,

You can track your package on the Royal Mail website. This will tell you when your package was delivered to our office.

Kind regards
Euro
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

zahirsona wrote:
zahirsona wrote:

Good Afternoon,

You can track your package on the Royal Mail website. This will tell you when your package was delivered to our office.

Kind regards
Euro
Salam,

Its better you send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturn@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk cos this email goes straight to Liverpool and i never send an email to another email cos make me upset..hehe.

Ok i think you better wait until next month to ask about your COA. cos last time you said that your application has been delivered by delivery office and i think they already received your application now and still on processing to check.

So now wait if next few weeks they do not return your applications and documents, then send an email to ask your COA. Now, pray and let them work on your Application and hopefully your application quickly done and maybe you will receive a Residence Card faster than you thought just like me... :) :D

zahirsona

Post by zahirsona » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 pm

SRE wrote:
zahirsona wrote:
zahirsona wrote:

Good Afternoon,

Kind regards
Euro
Salam,

Its better you send an email to LiverpoolEuro.PassportReturn@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk cos this email goes straight to Liverpool and i never send an email to another email cos make me upset..hehe.

Ok i think you better wait until next month to ask about your COA. cos last time you said that your application has been delivered by delivery office and i think they already received your application now and still on processing to check.

So now wait if next few weeks they do not return your applications and documents, then send an email to ask your COA. Now, pray and let them work on your Application and hopefully your application quickly done and maybe you will receive a Residence Card faster than you thought just like me... :) :D
w salam
SRE i am wait until 20th feb if they not send me COA i send them email and ask about COA i check by royal mail they received my documents you say they check my all documents and still processing to check my doc i think last time the HO want my orignal passport and other doc maybe they take all doc photo copy and they check all my doc before so thats way the HO want my orignal non EU passport you are lucky you got RC pray for me as well please if i need any help this is my email zahirsona88@gmail.com send me email i want to ask you more question please thanks
Zkhan

SRE

Post by SRE » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Hi,

Yeah i will pray for you....my email Sisca_re@yahoo.com

Wassalam