ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrm application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kausar20
Newly Registered

flrm application

Post by kausar20 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Dear All,

this forum is really very good and has always help with any queries.
I hope the seniors can help again

We are ready for our application and have booked an appointment

if someone can please check if the documents are enough

1. my passport (british citizen)
2. husband passport (pakistani citizen on work permit in UK)
3. phone bills
4. electricity bill (both names on bill)
5. council letter (just his name since i am a student, council wont put my name)
6. bank statements 3 months ( he got about 2k and i have got 2.5k(student loan) )
7. his payslips for 3 months
8. his p60 for last 3 yrs
9. his bachelor degree from oxford uni and acca passed certificate
10. ring receipt
11. gold receipt that he bought gold for me worth 5k
12. company employment letter confirming him as a permanent employee since 09 and his current salary
13. pictures various times ( inc wedding before wedding and after wedding with and without family)
14. emails to each other, cards on bday etc
15. tenancy agreement on our name
16. water bill on both names
17. tickets for france we went together last month and booking confirmation for may to go to another country

If someone can please confirm if these documents are sufficient and also if someone can provide me with a sample of cover letter. do i need to write a letter of sponsorship? since i wont be sponsoring him as hes already here. i think ill be just supporting his application for flr(m)? please advise

regards
kausar

kausar20
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kausar20 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:37 pm

sorry

another question

do we need to get any thing notarised / certified by the solicitor?
please bear in mind that he's already here on work permit and we got married back in july 11.
would a copy of my passport be okay or i have to get it certified?
regards
kausar

kausar20
Newly Registered

hello

Post by kausar20 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 pm

anyone to reply please?

mohd24
Newly Registered

Re: hello

Post by mohd24 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:50 pm

You r missing IMPORTANT documents i.e your's ( sponsor's) bank statements, pay slips and P60.......not the applicant.....correct me if am wrong?

kausar20
Newly Registered

Post by kausar20 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:06 am

well hes working him self and earning 30k. does he need a sponsor ?

harv
United Kingdom

Post by harv » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:21 am

Hi kausar20

Since you are the British Citizen you are the sponsor. So you need to include your documents as well as your partner's. As far as I know the decision will be made on both of yours finances combined. So make sure you include your documents as well.

You need around £120 a week after rent, council tax and loan/mortgage payments if any. If your finances look okay in that basis, you should be fine.

Certified copies - if you are not submitting your original passports then you will need the copies to be certified. I do not know in case of FLR if you need to supply your original passport or not.
Feb 2012 - Spouse Visa - New Delhi
Mar 2012 - Documents collected - VISA Granted
March 2014 - ILR Granted
Apr 2015 - Applied for Naturalisation
Nov 2015 - Naturalised

kausar20
Newly Registered

Post by kausar20 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 pm

thanks harv for responding back

yes i know i will be sponsoring his application to get further leave to remain but i am pretty much sure that finances will be taken as combined.
i have heard on this forum before too that many ppl have got their visas granted on the basis that applicant is the main person earning and the sponsor is house wife / student

any reply from a moderator would be highly appreciated and brother batley khan if you can please kindly provide me a sample letter

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:59 am

Bear in mind that if the proposed changes are implemented in the Spring, it's possible that only the sponsor's earnings will be taken into consideration.

You must submit evidence of finances of both sponsor and applicant.