ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (General) Degree Clamining

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cuteprettysweetappealing

Tier 1 (General) Degree Clamining

Post by cuteprettysweetappealing » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am

Hi,
I have a critical question about my Tier 1 Extension. I got my Tier 1 General visa on April -04- 2009. But I applied for the visa before 31 March 2009 and in that case my bachelor’s qualification (i.e. B. Com) was considered and I scored the points to get Tier 1 Visa. But I am confused, as I got visa after 31st March 2009 and when I checked UKBA site for clamming points for my degree it is not showing any point. Can anybody help me, how can I proceed to score points for my degree? Do I need to write any covering letter? Please suggest.

Regards.

MB243

Post by MB243 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:06 pm

If you got points for your degree in initial application, then it will be the same for extension.

Date of initial T1 application is considered & not the date when leave is valid from

cuteprettysweetappealing

Post by cuteprettysweetappealing » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm

MB243 wrote:If you got points for your degree in initial application, then it will be the same for extension.

Date of initial T1 application is considered & not the date when leave is valid from
But i did know my Date of initial T1 application. Can you help me how can i find that.

Regards

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi,

You should have received a letter from te Home Office telling you that you applied on ....... and your visa was approved on .......

That letter contains the information you require.

Kind Regards