ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling Sole traders to share experience.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Calling Sole traders to share experience.

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:27 pm

hi members,
Is there anybody who is operating as SOLE TRADER and going for extension or have been through extension. Can you please share your personal experience so that it might benefit the members.

I would request the moderators to start thread for experience of sole traders and Limited company members

Thanks all.

MB243

Post by MB243 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:56 pm

What exactly are you looking for ?

Document wise, I had sent the following as a sole trader

-Class 2 NI contribution bill with the NI payment highlighted in bank statements
-Accountant's letter showing gross income after deducting expenses
-Business bank account statements
-Customer invoices
-Contract agreements
-Photocopy of cheques if payments have been made by cheque (not essential)

Though I did not include the tax return document but this should be included as they check if you are up to date with your taxes, might make processing faster

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks for the reply
Have you already applied for extension ? Are your clients persons or company? Did you go through solicitor or yourself.

The help I need is : need suggestion for any solicitor
I have filed tax for the amount which I had shown HO in initial application. What document should I get to show my tax have been filled and paid for 2009-10, 2010-11 and sa302 for 2011-12.

Thanks

MB243

Post by MB243 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Got approval letter last week. My clients are companies. I did not really go through a solicitor but did take up an application checking service through a consultant

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 am

thanks for the reply...
what document should I get to show HO my tax returns for last 3 years?? whats the name of the document?
anybody else who have gone through this process can please share your experience.
thanks all.