ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VERY URGENT ILR QUERY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dev_0891
Newly Registered

VERY URGENT ILR QUERY

Post by dev_0891 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:48 am

Dear seniors i need ur urgent help, im applying for ilr under tier 2 Gen. My query is that my bank statements nd salary slips dot match, also im paid cash salaries, although i m given salary slips. Please tell if it may cause problem for me. Please tell if anyone here was in a similar situation.

nnj10

Re: VERY URGENT ILR QUERY

Post by nnj10 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 pm

dev_0891 wrote:Dear seniors i need ur urgent help, im applying for ilr under tier 2 Gen. My query is that my bank statements nd salary slips dot match, also im paid cash salaries, although i m given salary slips. Please tell if it may cause problem for me. Please tell if anyone here was in a similar situation.
For any earnings that you want to claim, you need 2 evidence from different source. So for most people the most common evidences will be 1) Payslip and 2) Bank Statement.
As you were paid salary in cash, you probably will have to find some way to show it as legible evidence to corroborate your salaty slip.

dev_0891
Newly Registered

Post by dev_0891 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:43 pm

nnj10 wrote:
dev_0891 wrote:Dear seniors i need ur urgent help, im applying for ilr under tier 2 Gen. My query is that my bank statements nd salary slips dot match, also im paid cash salaries, although i m given salary slips. Please tell if it may cause problem for me. Please tell if anyone here was in a similar situation.
For any earnings that you want to claim, you need 2 evidence from different source. So for most people the most common evidences will be 1) Payslip and 2) Bank Statement.
As you were paid salary in cash, you probably will have to find some way to show it as legible evidence to corroborate your salaty slip.
Thankyou Dear for your advise/suggestion and i totaly agree with that, my rest of the documents are fine, holidays less than 100 days in total 5 yras (three trips out of uk) all p60s. ukba visa aproval letters. employer letters, so do you think a solicitor can find a strong solution to this problem? please advise, also what kind of other documents will i need to show the case worker to convince him that the amount i am puting in the bank is my salary.

Thankyou
waiting for your kind advice.

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:00 pm

I have no experience of dealing with solicitors, but they should be able to help you.

vinaya

Post by vinaya » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:37 pm

you have to prove to UKBA that you have been receiving cash. you surely would have signed a receipt slip at the time you collect cash from your firm. provide a copy of it, along with the letter from the company to say you have been paid by cash.

also, if you have deposited those cash payments striaght to your bank, it also helps