ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do we answer Question No. 11?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AkashS
Member of Standing

How do we answer Question No. 11?

Post by AkashS » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:11 pm

Can any one pls tell me how do we answer Q-11? Question is:

Question 11: What arrangment have you made to seek work upon your arrival in the UK?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:26 pm

No disrespect, but you are posting questions that are already answered on this forum.

This leads the people, who have experience and can guide others, to believe that the newcomers are only interested in being spoon fed - ask questions and get answers !!

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the moderators seem to have stopped visiting this HSMP discussion board for good. I think it is because people have stopped taking initiative to find answers by doing some groundwork on their own, and the moderators seem to be too tired to answer the same questions again and again and again ......

Imagine somebody asking you for the address where the HSMP application needs to be posted to. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=10589 Clealry shows that the person posting this query hasn't paid any attention to anything but the application form, otherwise this information he would have known. At times, queries such as these can be too frustrating for the moderators and seniors, because people just don't seem to have the time to do the minimum bit of homework that is expected of everyone. Another example is your question about 28th birthday here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=10589 which cleary showed that you did not bother to read the under 28 guidance at all.

As I said, this is no way a accusation against you. So don't take it personally :wink: . Try to help yourself, that is the best way others will be able to help you too.

In your case, the answers to your query are available here -
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... rangements

Try searching, you will find many more suggestions.

regards

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:46 pm

Hi,

U r right upto certian degree. Actually there are about 100 Pgs so it is very difficult to get the correct Q-A. That's the reason peoples repeat the questions... But I am agree with you also... :)

One can do some in-depth research b4 posting the questions... :)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:57 pm

Actually there are about 100 Pgs so it is very difficult to get the correct Q-A. That's the reason peoples repeat the questions...
So you want the seniors to do it (search and provide answers) for you :D :D :D Try the search facility, that's what it is for - to save your time.

People who read through the 100 pages for what are they are searching for are more likely to be the future guides. Don't you wanna be a "senior" and help others :wink: :wink: I hope you won't forget the forum once you get your HSMP and your EC :oops:
One can do some in-depth research b4 posting the questions...
One must ... a basic expectation :)

All the best.

regards