ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Additional Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grajwad
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Extension - Additional Documents

Post by grajwad » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:30 pm

Is it advisable to send some more documents after sending the application

I have sent my application on 10th Dec . I am a little bit confused about one of the document sent by me. I am not sure if the document sent by me fully covers Home office requirement. I feel that there are some chances that they might reject the document.

Shall I just send the new document anyways or shall I wait for them to write back to me.?

MB243

Post by MB243 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 pm

You can send documents later on but to consider the documents sent after application is made is up to the CWs discretion & this depends from CW to CW

For your peace of mind send the docs with a covering letter mentioning your reference number and other details. if you dont have ref number yet then wait till you get it

Also see this http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... als-to-end

grajwad
Newly Registered

Post by grajwad » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Thanks a lot. I read through the link and it seems to be a bit tricky situation. There seems chances that if I send the new documents then the CW can reject the documents as they were sent after the application but can say that the previous document are now not up to the mark.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 am

If you think that your application should have the document that you want to send. Its better that you send the documents with a covering letter and your reference number. It will be worth a try and will give you peace of mind.
all the best.