ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 app - UKBA request more evidence

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetypie1

EEA2 app - UKBA request more evidence

Post by sweetypie1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Hiya,

We recieved the letter today from UKBA saying that they need more marriage and cohobitition evidence such as photographs etc....

We had very small ceremony in India - and to be honest we didnt take pics... we will get proper marriage next year... we have only few pics from home thats it... so how to prove our marriage, they got our marriage certificate.... anyone had similar situation? At least they not refuse it ;-)

Malwina xx

abbeywill
Newly Registered

Post by abbeywill » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 pm

hello sweetypie1
please can i ask when you made the eea2 application.

sweetypie1

Post by sweetypie1 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:27 pm

We sent application on 17th November.... got COA after 1month, and on 17th Jan recieved the letter from UKBA....

abbeywill
Newly Registered

Post by abbeywill » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

ok thanks i applied earlier but i included wedding pictures

Punjab
BANNED

Re: EEA2 app - UKBA request more evidence

Post by Punjab » Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:56 am

sweetypie1 wrote:Hiya,

We recieved the letter today from UKBA saying that they need more marriage and cohobitition evidence such as photographs etc....

We had very small ceremony in India - and to be honest we didnt take pics... we will get proper marriage next year... we have only few pics from home thats it... so how to prove our marriage, they got our marriage certificate.... anyone had similar situation? At least they not refuse it ;-)

Malwina xx
send them some Kinky pics :oops: just joking...

do send them address of the place where you got married and any letter from that department. or go to your MP and he can write that you are good couple and its a proper marriage. you can write cover letter also. just its bit strange that no pics were take. i am not jugemental here but HO will suspect something... ta

sweetypie1

Post by sweetypie1 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:19 am

Kinky picss, yaaaa might do that hahaha... the place were we got married wasnt very posh haha if you know what i mean ;-) so we just took few pics before we went there.... as there was only us, my laws and my husband two brothers..... WE wanted to have more time (money ) to do proper traditional wedding.... also we want do reeption in my country... so its complicated ;-) we wanted have legal issue sorted before... we are together 3years so im no worry to much..... to be honest, not everyone have to have huuuuuge wedding with thousands of pics. Its my opinion. They want prove I will give them....lots....