ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 2 refusal

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anush
Newly Registered

tier 2 refusal

Post by anush » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Hey everybody,

I got refusal on my Tier 2 application on grounds of not being awarded appropriate salary points. The problem was that my certificate of sponsorship corresponded a wrong occupation code, so my current salary didn't match requirements for rate of pay for this code.
My employer wills to give me another sponsorship certificate, but meanwhile I have to leave the country.
My question is - can I apply for the same Tier 2 visa for the second time from outside UK? And if there is a time period I have to pass in order to make another application?
I don't want to appeal against this decision as obviously the mistake was made from our side.

Would really appreciate your advice!
Thanks!

Agastya80

Post by Agastya80 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:48 pm

Yes, you can apply as soon as you can...but if you are applying from outside UK then you'll need Restricted COS which is subjected to RLMT test.
Thanks!

rvp123
Newly Registered

Post by rvp123 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I dont see any reason why you dont want to appeal a try. As long as the company is willing to back you up then you have a strong case. If you dont give it a try then you can never tell if it will go your way or not.