ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

1nithya
Newly Registered

previous earnings

Post by 1nithya » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Hi all,

my salary will be creidted into my friends account can i use my friends bank statments and my pay slips as proof of previou earnings

MB243

Post by MB243 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:45 pm

you want to show your friends earnings or your own ??!

means NO

1nithya
Newly Registered

previous earnings

Post by 1nithya » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 pm

MB243 wrote:you want to show your friends earnings or your own ??!

means NO
My salary was credited into my friends account because there was problem with my account. i can take letter from my employer that my slarary was credited into my friends accont. However pay slips will be on my account

1nithya
Newly Registered

previous earnings

Post by 1nithya » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:00 pm

its my own salary but salary was credited into my friends account however payslips will be on my name

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: previous earnings

Post by longshift » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

1nithya wrote:

means NO
My salary was credited into my friends account because there was problem with my account. i can take letter from my employer that my slarary was credited into my friends accont. However pay slips will be on my account
This is a bit complex situation as they can easily query it. I think you have thaught it right. A letter from your employer on a proper letter head stating that they were paying your income in the bank account with the account number and sort code would help your cause. Make sure that your employer also states the exact amount of gross and net salary of your pay for each month on this letter as it would be needed to varify against the bank statement of your friend. Also, if I were you, I would get a letter from your friend verfying your salary issue. Good Luck.

rajani1981

Post by rajani1981 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:52 pm

longshift wrote:
1nithya wrote:

means NO
This is a bit complex situation as they can easily query it. I think you have thaught it right. A letter from your employer on a proper letter head stating that they were paying your income in the bank account with the account number and sort code would help your cause. Make sure that your employer also states the exact amount of gross and net salary of your pay for each month on this letter as it would be needed to varify against the bank statement of your friend. Also, if I were you, I would get a letter from your friend verfying your salary issue. Good Luck.
Also please try to apply through solicitor who may represent your case in a very formal manner, there by improving chances of success.

vinividivici
Newly Registered

Post by vinividivici » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:17 pm

1nithya wrote:Hi all,

my salary will be creidted into my friends account can i use my friends bank statments and my pay slips as proof of previou earnings
make ur friends account a joint account asap

bestprint
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bestprint » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:47 am

make your friends account as a joint account with your name and ask your bank to reissue the bank statements. the new bank statements will include your name as well.
best wishes

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 pm

I believe the name addition into your friends account is the best alternative suggested here.

This would also mean that your friend would also have to sign on your Tier 1 visa application form, allowing UKBA to conduct checks.