ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Cash Salary/deposit not regular

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

macktheone
Newly Registered

Post by macktheone » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Hello Everyone

Tier-1 General (leave to remain) Extension

I have searched for the answer of the below questions but there is no satisfactory answers and i am really get worried as my date of extension is coming closer. I will request if anyone can give me satisfactory answer and it will be a great help. My salary has been paid weekly.

1. Up to four months out of last 12 months i have received a salary in cash. where proper tax and NI has been paid but not deposited in my account and i have also not credited the cash in my account.

2. After that period salary has been paid directly in my bank account directly but as my payslips generated weekly but my employer used to credit two weeks salary or sometime three weeks salary together. so is this a major issue as it can not be tally

I am really confuse how to prove that i have received X amount to claim points.

I can produce following proof

1. Salary Slips ( entire year - around 52 )
2. Employer letter ( confirming salary)
3. Bank statement ( shows salary for 8 months but do not match with payslips)
4. Accountant statement ( confirming total salary drawn in last 12 months)

I know this is difficult , i will request to help me as this is something that very few people aware of.

Thank you

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 pm

You should ask your employer to give you new salary slips mentioning the exact amount as transferred to your bank account OR get a cover letter and in that just mention that for this 8 months, you have earned XXX amount.

In order to prove your income you have to show 1+1 proof out of 2+2 proofs. Go through the policy guidance and you will find your answer for 4 months question.

Hope that helps

macktheone
Newly Registered

Post by macktheone » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:13 am

tahirnaveed wrote:You should ask your employer to give you new salary slips mentioning the exact amount as transferred to your bank account OR get a cover letter and in that just mention that for this 8 months, you have earned XXX amount.

In order to prove your income you have to show 1+1 proof out of 2+2 proofs. Go through the policy guidance and you will find your answer for 4 months question.

Hope that helps
I have searched the entire guidance about cash salary but there is nothing mentioned in that , i have also searched various forums but no concrete answer on this issue.

Its a legitimate issue where tax has been paid but only one proof ?

second , can i submit employer letter and bank statement for 8 months , if it is the case then i just have to make sure that employer will write only those amount which is paid in my bank account , as my payslips are weekly but its going in my account in monthly or fortnightly

Please guys can i have some concrete suggestion pls

katwmn6

Re: Tier 1 General - Cash Salary/deposit not regular

Post by katwmn6 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:44 pm

macktheone wrote:second , can i submit employer letter and bank statement for 8 months , if it is the case then i just have to make sure that employer will write only those amount which is paid in my bank account , as my payslips are weekly but its going in my account in monthly or fortnightly
Please defer to other (more experienced) posters, but in regards to the mismatch between the payslip dates/amounts and the deposit dates/amounts, I would agree with tahirnaveed - ask your employer to re-issue your payslips to match the exact amount and date that the salary appears on your bank statements (noting that a few days' difference between the date the payslip was issued and the date the funds appear in your account is quite normal, but the amount deposited needs to be exactly the same as shown on the NET income of your payslip). I would explore this option first..

macktheone
Newly Registered

Seniors Please help

Post by macktheone » Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I will request seniors to help me in this as i am really stuck with cash salary and payslip date mismatch

Seniors please reply