ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ukba website (help please)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chrischris

ukba website (help please)

Post by chrischris » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm trying to book an appointment for my tier 1 extension but i'm completely baffled by the UKBA website.

so i tried the "apply online" link which takes me to a page where i get to download the required form. I download the form and nothing happens, there is no link to proceed to the next step.... am i missing something here?

then i try the "book-appointment" link. i select the tier 1 general, select the appointment date, then it takes me to a page where i have to put my details and a "Case ID" which according to the website help, should have been provided in an "invitation letter."

I'm completely lost here. Please has anyone successfully used the website to book an appointment? I just want to book an appointment with the croydon office.... :?

thanks for your help.

c.

chrischris

Post by chrischris » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:14 am

anybody... please?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:18 am

the website is having problems. Why don't you call them to book an appt.

chrischris

Post by chrischris » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm

trust me i've tried calling. i've been on hold for 30 minutes each time i call before giving up.

i tried the website again today, an appointment date was shown after accepting it and filling in my details. the website responds that the appointment is no longer available. this is in the space of 20 seconds or less.

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:15 pm

chrischris,

I faced similar issues and then decided to post the application. I posted my application on 11th and the money has already been debited from my account. If your case is straight forward why don't you post the application?

BR

katwmn6

Post by katwmn6 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:04 pm

chrischris have you had any luck?