ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confused between Self and consulatant option

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umer830
Newly Registered

confused between Self and consulatant option

Post by umer830 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:02 am

Dear All,

I am new meber to this group from pakistan but found all members really proactive in helping others. I also want to apply HSMP within 1 month. But I am confused whether to use a consultant who is asking for 3000 pounds. Or the other optins is apply my self based on my uncles company(Really small scale which is little doubtfull for verification).

Now I tell you people about me.

I am uner 28
MSC computer science (2001-2003)
woirking as software engineer in a mutinational company(But they r not willing to support my case so i have to choose other otions)

Want to score points in following areas

1- year graduate level experience with one year scenior exoerience = 50
2-Under 28 = 5
3-Msc comuter science= 15
Salary slips of 70k /month = 50 points

now problem is that both exoerience and salary will be fake in both cases whether I apply myself or through consultant. As my degree is from 2001-2003 so I can show 4 year experience on my uncles compny as a IT MANAGER.

If I apply myself I will have to pay home office fee just.
but if iapply through consultatn he will take 1500 pounds before approval and 1500 after approval.He will arrange all my verificatioin and application submission process. and in case of rejection all first paid 1500 pounds will be refundable.

But he will take full 3000 pounds after approval. So rest of leave to entry will be my hedich

In other words just to giv risk on consultant's shoulders as i will get my money back(Easily as i confirmed) I have to spend 2500 pounds extra to consultant.

Now you people have both cases in front of you using uncles setup showing my self as IT manager earning 70k per month and take risk and save 2500 pounds the other option is dont take risk and pay 2500 pounds.

Please help me I am totally confused these days and I have to make descion early

Q-2-There is another query when UK GOVT is upgrading this HSMP program. Some say in start of 2007 and the rest say in mid 2007.

root

Post by root » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:34 am

1. apply urself

2. u dont have any experience at all?? u never worked.
dont use fake
thats why Pakistan gets blamed and became notorious because of these things and these sort of things create problems for those pakistanis whoc are genuine. Please for GOD's sake dont use fake.

umer830
Newly Registered

I have experience

Post by umer830 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:58 am

Thanks for your sincere advice root

but dear i have an experience of working as asoftware QA engineer for 4 years here in pakistan. problem is this that my current company is not willing to verify my credentials and one thing i dont have and that is my salarly is not enough that is what i accept. As far as experience is concerned i do have genuine proovable experience but not in a position that crrent company will answer embassy call as they r not too cooperative

root

Post by root » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:02 am

In my opinion dont worry abt that what they will answer.

Just get appropriate exp letter.

what is ur income. and what will b ur 12 month earnings including allowances and bonuses.

r u under 28?
http://www.iasuk.org/C2B/document_tree/ ... egoryID=10

umer830
Newly Registered

Yes I am under 28

Post by umer830 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 pm

Yes I am uner 28.
My earning = 25 Thousand rupees /month
In last 12 months I have earned a total of = 3000 POunds including all allownces and provident fund