ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - online payslps

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ecpgffw
Newly Registered

Tier 1 extension - online payslps

Post by ecpgffw » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 am

Hi,

My employer no longer provide paper payslips and if print them on headed paper and ask my line manager to sign them will they be accepted by Home Office as evidence of previous earnings?
How can my line manager stamp printouts? Or simly date them?

Could anybody with similar situation confirm this?

I will use bank statements as the other seperate source.

Many thanks.

tier1HS
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1 extension - online payslps

Post by tier1HS » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

ecpgffw wrote:Hi,

My employer no longer provide paper payslips and if print them on headed paper and ask my line manager to sign them will they be accepted by Home Office as evidence of previous earnings?
How can my line manager stamp printouts? Or simly date them?

Could anybody with similar situation confirm this?

I will use bank statements as the other seperate source.

Many thanks.
You can ask your HR to stamp and sign the printed copies of your payslips. That stamp will definitely have company's name.

Also mention your HR contact detail in your application, as Home Office may want to run verification enquiries with them.

kirankaja12
Newly Registered

Post by kirankaja12 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:39 am

Ask HR to stamp and sign all payslip printouts. Just for additional security, also ask HR to provide you with a statement of earnings for the same 12 month period on a company headed paper with a signature from HR. This will show gross and net salary payments and if possible the date on which the net salary payments were credited to the bank account. Finally, mention in the conver letter that your employer only provides online payslips and that you have them signed and stamped from HR as well as providing a statement of earnings.