ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will this complicate my ILR application?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jlj
Newly Registered

Will this complicate my ILR application?

Post by jlj » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:57 pm

I am on a Tier 2 ICT visa. Last year when renewal time came up, there were some complications.
First attempt, somehow the payment got rejected.
Next, we sent the picture with the wrong background colour, this got returned and ended up sitting at my concierge for a few weeks.
Finally we resent and it got through, and renewed until Nov 2012.
There were no penalties and I was not informed of any change of status.
I arrived Jan 16 2007 and have worked for the same employer.
Can I go forward with my ILR now?

jlj
Newly Registered

Post by jlj » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Is there anybody I can call to get clarification of my status?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:20 pm

As long as there is no gap in your visas and you have not spent more than 180 days out of UK, you should be fine (assuming your are meeting rest of the requirements for your visa).

mrite123

Post by mrite123 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:53 am

If your absence <180days and salary requiremment is ok..

You are fine

jlj
Newly Registered

Post by jlj » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:05 am

The only date I have on my residence permit is the issue date, which was the date the card got reissued. 3 Months after the last permit expired.
I have the generic acknowledgement letters confirming receiving the application before the expiry date and another one when we resubmitted.
I'm getting a bit bummed there is a chance I might have to pay 2k and get rejected, then have to pack my life up and leave!
My salary is ok. I am slightly over 180 days but only because of 3 weeks of work engagements.