ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR -HSMP+Tier 1+ solihull PEO approved 19 jan

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrite123

ILR -HSMP+Tier 1+ solihull PEO approved 19 jan

Post by mrite123 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Hi all members
Thank you very much for help and sharing your experince.
Here is my case.
9:30 Appointment, reached just before 9.30 phew! ple note supposed to reach at 9.00:) I was just about to say sorry for late, but they applozise me..because there IT system was running very slow and will take longer time today. Good.. relax.. airport style checking, ticket given and asked to wait in reception.Very polite staff
11:45 Called for interview, Reason IT problem,
caseworker greeted and offered me seat. Ask me form and Photo, ILUK, passport, quick looked at page 1,2,3 did some check in PC and then checked my earning section, ask for Payslip bank statement, accountant letter and LIUK. she checked earning section very carefully.she was very polite and sometime she asked me few question my self employement and earning.. but its was obviouse and relevent.

12.10.. she said she is happy with my application and i can deposit my fees.. and u can collect ur passport and Doc after 2.30h.. wat a relief! and she suggested me how to pass this 2.30 h also Do some shopping,spend some money in touchwood shopping center:)
Overall Good exp...
Really I went to shooping center spend time and money there I couldn't resist my self some 50-60% sales:)
2:20 came back ,collected Passport and doc and say thanks to God and well wishers.Share news with all loveones.

Thanks
All Members. Keep it good work!

Raj422

Re: ILR -HSMP+Tier 1+ solihull PEO approved 19 jan

Post by Raj422 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 pm

mrite123 wrote:Hi all members
Thank you very much for help and sharing your experince.
Here is my case.
9:30 Appointment, reached just before 9.30 phew! ple note supposed to reach at 9.00:) I was just about to say sorry for late, but they applozise me..because there IT system was running very slow and will take longer time today. Good.. relax.. airport style checking, ticket given and asked to wait in reception.Very polite staff
11:45 Called for interview, Reason IT problem,
caseworker greeted and offered me seat. Ask me form and Photo, ILUK, passport, quick looked at page 1,2,3 did some check in PC and then checked my earning section, ask for Payslip bank statement, accountant letter and LIUK. she checked earning section very carefully.she was very polite and sometime she asked me few question my self employement and earning.. but its was obviouse and relevent.

12.10.. she said she is happy with my application and i can deposit my fees.. and u can collect ur passport and Doc after 2.30h.. wat a relief! and she suggested me how to pass this 2.30 h also Do some shopping,spend some money in touchwood shopping center:)
Overall Good exp...
Really I went to shooping center spend time and money there I couldn't resist my self some 50-60% sales:)
2:20 came back ,collected Passport and doc and say thanks to God and well wishers.Share news with all loveones.

Thanks
All Members. Keep it good work!

Congrats,

I have same HSMP and Tier 1..due in May..I wanted to know whether they asked for previous accounts as well?

a4anoop
Newly Registered

Post by a4anoop » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

congratulations..

a4anoop
Newly Registered

Post by a4anoop » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:29 pm

are you not covered by JR

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:09 pm

congratulations..

mrite123

Post by mrite123 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:34 pm

@Raj422
she didn't ask anything from previouse visa application..
but ur earning and absence is very very important in ILR.

@a4anoop
No i wasn't affected by JR.

tc

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 am

Congrats !

mrite123

Post by mrite123 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:55 am

Thanks all

If you guys have any Question, I am happy to answers.