ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

havent recieved the biometric letter.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mysarun88
Newly Registered

havent recieved the biometric letter.

Post by mysarun88 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:02 pm

I applied for PSW on the 5th December 2011 and got the conformation on 12th December. But haven't received the letter for the Bio metric test till now. I am kinda a freaking out because all my friends got the Visa and I am the only one who hasn't got it till now. Is anyone else having the same problem. Please advice me what should i do right now. And what number should i contact.

jim23
Newly Registered

Post by jim23 » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:58 pm

I do have same problem, i have applied psw on 5th jan but haven`t got BRP letter yet. I really don`t know what to do. I tried their 08.. number but there is no answer. hope everything is ok.

Ali_hassan1234
Newly Registered

Post by Ali_hassan1234 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:32 pm

I facing same situation. I hope to get biometric invitation letter this week. Week after week are passing out but still waiting for documents and biometric invitation letter. Don't know what to do.

If any one got some idea please share it without loosing more time. Thanx for sharing your thoughts. It seems i am not alone on the mercy of sea waves.

quay24
Newly Registered

Post by quay24 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 am

Hi Guys

This happened to me some weeks back. I got it sorted thru the immigration consultant I applied through. My post was lost and a new one was requested.

UKBA will not respond if you call. Better call International student services at ur University. they will be able to help on this. I saw this in one of the forum here. Check that out.

jitu.bhaskar1985
Newly Registered

biometric invitation by email

Post by jitu.bhaskar1985 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello,
I applied for my psw visa on 1 december 2011 and didn't recieve my biometric letter for a long time but i received an email from ukba to book an appointment. YOU DON'T NEED THE BIOMETRIC LETTER IF YOU RECEIVED THE EMAIL. Just take the printout of the email and book an appointment with any of the public offices around UK. Note that post offices won't accept email printouts, only UKBA offices will accept. I did my biometrics on 23rd December in Liverpool and still waiting for my documents.