ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to get refree for applying bc?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tambibi
Newly Registered

How to get refree for applying bc?

Post by tambibi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:02 am

I m struggling to get 2referees for my bc form, and i dont find the payment slip to pay for ho any where in the form. please someone let me know

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:59 am

Chapter 6: General Information wrote:6.3.6.3 For adult applications each referee should have known the applicant personally for at least 3 years.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

friendinneed

Post by friendinneed » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:08 pm

The form is at the end of the fees leaflet that can be found http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... y-fees.pdf

Which one are you missing the Professional or the "mature" BC?

tambibi
Newly Registered

Post by tambibi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:18 pm

My husband lost his naturlisation letter so i cant put the right date of his given naturlised when filling form bc. what should i do now?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:17 am

If he lost his naturalisation certificate as well, then apply for a replacement. The date is on the certificate.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

tambibi
Newly Registered

Post by tambibi » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:37 am

I send his bristish passport and HO already has information of his naturalisation (copy) from the last Ilr app form, do i still need crrtificate number?