ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SINGLE PERSON - ILR ( HSMP + TIER 1 ) Application - HELP

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goldencreeper

Post by goldencreeper » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks nacc, Yes Sure Here we go…

My appointment was in Cardiff PEO n the 20th Jan at 10 AM. I reached the office around 9.15. The Security guys called me in and asked me the purpose of my visit and my appointment time and reference number. Airport style security check done. They took out my headphones and put it in a plastic bag. Asked me to collect when I leave. They said I will be called.

I waited there for 10 min. I was called by a lady and asked me to come to one of the Counter. She asked my application, Passport and Photo.

Questions she asked after that

1. Is this your only passport?
2. How old is this photograph?
3. Do you have any travel plans?
4. The mobile number you have written in this application do you have it with you?

Then she asked me to give all the documents I want to give to support my application. I applied ILR on the basis of HSMP (2 yrs) and Tier 1 General ( 3years) and I had absence of 140 days.

Documents I gave

1. Life in the UK test Certificate
2. Employer letter
3. 12. Month Pay slip print outs ( IN Company headed Paper with HR signed and Stamped)
4. 3. 12 month Bank statements (till Jan 15 2012)
5. 4 Year P60.

She then said

1. I hope you know we don’t have stamping facility so after you application is analysed by case worker your passport will be sent out to your home address in next 5 working days.
2. Your application processing time will be maximum of 2.5 hrs.
3. You don’t have to wait here. We will give you call when your application is processed.

So I submitted all the documents and then asked would she be interested to have photocopies she said yes so I gave photo copies of all the documents mentioned above.

I left the building around 9.40 to have some breakfast.

I received a call at 10.40 from UKBA to come back (I panicked as they called early) and then after the security check I was called and then told my application is approved and I will receive my passport next week.

The guy gave a feedback form and then after finishing he said I can leave.

That’s all. I came back and I received my passport on Tuesday with the Stamp

Hope this helps.[/quote]