ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant visa query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Tier 1 Dependant visa query

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:02 am

Hi,

I am getting married on Feb 10th and planning to apply my wife dependant visa on 16th Feb, while filling the online form, they are asking for the applicant (my wife) present address as she will be moving with me in my parents home and I am applying for the visa just after 5 days so in the address field should I mention her current address i.e my address or her previous maternal address.

Please guide. Thanks

QuickSam
BANNED

Post by QuickSam » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:59 am

Use the address for which she can provide an address proof, in case an address proof is required.

If you don't need an address proof for her, use your address.

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 am

QuickSam wrote:Use the address for which she can provide an address proof, in case an address proof is required.

If you don't need an address proof for her, use your address.
Thanks Quicksam for your reply.

Do we need to provide any addresses proof of the applicant for the dependant visa where I will be sponsoring my wife by showing all the necessary documents.

Thanks