ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Overstayed, New born baby - Seeking ADVISE..HELP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dave2006
Newly Registered

Spouse Overstayed, New born baby - Seeking ADVISE..HELP

Post by dave2006 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:39 am

Hi everyone, i am a newbie seeking advise, i have been ooking for situations close to mine, but cant find any..

my partner overstayed her visiting, and we just had a baby. I recently just got my aprroval for HSMP, my question is can add my son to m application for FRL(ied)?

Also my partner and I are not married yet , we are planning to go back home to marry and then put in an application for her. Please would this be the way to go or should i go home to apply for both of them. Please advise me and thank you so much for your time.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:12 pm

You can put your baby on your renewal application forms....together with other supporting documents such as Birth Certificate and passport - and anyother proof to demonstrate beyond rweasonable doubt - that you are the Dad
Where there is a will there is a way.

dave2006
Newly Registered

Post by dave2006 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:03 pm

thank you so much for d immediate responce