ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business visa travel on weekly basis

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Business visa travel on weekly basis

Post by Senonthachil » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi All,

I am on T1 visa (applied before 6th April 2010 and despatched on 7th of April from VFS) and i have been working in uk for almost 2 years now.

now my company want me to travel abroad 4 days weekly.

if I manage to get the letter from the organization that I'm travelling for the business purpose would that disqualify me for the settlement.

My base location still remains uk and my salary and tax is paid in UK and UK Govt. respectively.

If it doesn't affect my settlement only then i can say yes, please advice!

Thanks in advance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:27 am

As long as your employer give you a letter at the time of ILR, stating that your absences were purely for business purpose and you were paid in UK during those absences, you should be fine.

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:14 pm

linkers wrote:As long as your employer give you a letter at the time of ILR, stating that your absences were purely for business purpose and you were paid in UK during those absences, you should be fine.
Thank you so much for the reply, i think it clears my doubts, but just to confirm one last thing, My ILR could be due only in another 3 years time. So if i take the letters from my employer with the current date, that should be ok to submit at time of settlement applicationright?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Immigration Board helped me all the way to make my appication on 19th March 2010 and living in Uk since then!

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:49 pm

You don’t need to take them now. But if you ever switch job before applying ILR, get a letter at that time (that would be the best time as you will be leaving this employer).

Senonthachil
United Kingdom

Post by Senonthachil » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Hello there,

thank you so much for the reply, i feel confident going forward with this. I will keep an eye around to watch for any rules that might change.

Thank you very much
Senon

alicesteve
Newly Registered

Post by alicesteve » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 am

Hi there, I had started my own business of immigration and I am here looking for best daily business newsletter site for creating my account from where I can get complete information of weekly dealings in the business world.

http://www.weeklybusinessnewsletter.com/