ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - PEO officer suggested Postal

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Provasanth
Newly Registered

ILR - PEO officer suggested Postal

Post by Provasanth » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:00 pm

I went for my ILR in Glasgow PEO yesterday and been told to do postal application.

My Case is, I've a limited company, so small salary and remaining on dividends. Provided all document and also provided Business accounts statement as an additional supporting document but the officer might have started working based on this document and asked me for more information on few of the transactions.

Unfortunately, I dint carry any supporting documents for those transactions. These transactions are genuine and I can prove it if I go next time. I dont think, they charged me any money yesterday.(yet to check the bank transactions to confirm)

Do you guys reckon, is it worth trying one more time to do PEO and see whether they can make decision on the same day or better to do Postal application. My only concern with Postal is time delay....

your thoughts much appreciated.

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 pm

If you manage to secure another PEO appointment before your visa runs out and if you are confident and have all the required documents, then I don’t see any issues.

But if you think for some reason your case is not straight forward, then there is no point wasting your money for PEO appointment and send your application by post instead.

vishal.jha
Newly Registered

Post by vishal.jha » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:14 am

Hi Provasanth

Can you please let us know what questions / documents were asked by the case worked regarding the transactions in your Limited Company?

Were they related to any transactions pertaining Salary Payment, PAYE payments, VAT payment, dividend, Accountancy etc or any additional transactions?

Thanks

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:05 pm

ya please if you can tell us.. what question he asked ?

and how much was the transactions for ???

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Post by Provasanth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 pm

I had an account number on the bank statement and transaction amounts were in thousands. he was keen to know the transaction details.
on the whole, he was quite friendly.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:15 pm

Provasanth wrote:I had an account number on the bank statement and transaction amounts were in thousands. he was keen to know the transaction details.
on the whole, he was quite friendly.
what you mean account no on bank statement ?

bank statement should have your account no ?

didnt you provide invoices ? i'm thinking only from invoices you can prove transaction details ????

just wondering what else you can can do to prove transaction details ??

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Post by Provasanth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:41 pm

you got me wrong... may be i'm not explaining it properly.

When you make a transactions from your account, wont that account number populate? for instance, corporation Tax it will have a name HMRC but if you send it to another account then it will display the account number and CW was looking for that transaction detail. I dint Carry that invoice for that transactions thatz why there was a confusion.

Hope this clarifies. I dont think, they would be doing HMRC job but they wanted to know whether its genuine transaction or not.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 pm

well as far as i know if you do transation from account A to account B
in account B staement you can see ONLY NAME of the person/company and REFERENCE

you wont get account no or sort code.....

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Post by Provasanth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:55 pm

true... thatz wat i see my personal statements too and i have no clue why there was sort code and account number in my bank statement. Need to have a close check...

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Provasanth wrote:true... thatz wat i see my personal statements too and i have no clue why there was sort code and account number in my bank statement. Need to have a close check...
this sound strange to me as well thts y case worker looked at it.

if you can send snap shot of tht transaction then may be we will find why was tht....

Provasanth
Newly Registered

Post by Provasanth » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:09 pm

sure... sounds like a plan... I'm going to be away this weekend... will do when I get back.... thanks a lot for your help.