ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4 fast processing times or wishful thinking

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi panjab, yes Even though we r divorced we send eea3 and eea4 together. I know that I,m no longer a family member but the situation was like divorce happen just 2months and 13 days before 5 years to complete. So both of us could apply the same time. For eea3 I sent I'd, child passport, payslips covering every months for 5 years, p60, p45, contract of employment. Wrs, birth cirtificate, bank statements for 5 years, and some bills. For eea4 I have sent passport, bank statement at same address. Bills, my p60, p45 covering 4 years 4 months and pay slips covering last 9 months, comprehensive sickness cover from the divorce, marriage certificate and divorce decree. All in one pack. if I would apply one by one could take more than a year. So I have mentioned in eea4 cover letter the reason for applying eea3+4 is simply the documents needed for both application are same, ie my x excercising treaty rights& proof of address, Wrs, p60, p45, job contract. I would not apply eea3 if I had no child. And what I thought is as both application due the same time and same documents needed way not send them together. Anyway I don't see that they would refuse eea3, most probably eea4. Well we will see. Thanks, Take care mate

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 pm

masum everything going well you should not have any problem having your eea4 as there is a law about 3 yrs residency etc please have a look. best woshes and update us when you will have good news.

ta

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 am

further to my application.. they received it yesterday even though i put in post on saturday. i might have missed the collection time i will keep you updating.

Eirikur
Netherlands

Post by Eirikur » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 am

masum wrote:I sent EEA4(ror) and EEA3 for my x and child on 01/12/2011. Received by HO on 02/12/11. Nothing yet, no COA no reply nothing. Anyone applied the same time or later & got reply/COA already. Please let us know. Thanks
Exactly the same here (only no x, still married). Same dates. no confirmation or anything back yet. Getting a bit nervous. I'm using a sollicitor who tells me that there's delay because of christmas and New Year

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi Eirikur, please let me know when you get any reply. Will do the same. Cheers

talulah
Newly Registered

Post by talulah » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 pm

HI everyone.
Posted hubby's EEA4 on the 3rd Jan, of course he's heard nothing yet. After reading postings on here about sending kilos upon kilos of documents, I'm a bit worried that he hasn't sent enough stuff, his application fitted into a standard A4 envelope :shock:
Have those that have received fast responses gone for quantity or quality :?

yukainlondon
Newly Registered

Post by yukainlondon » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:21 pm

talulah wrote:HI everyone.
Posted hubby's EEA4 on the 3rd Jan, of course he's heard nothing yet. After reading postings on here about sending kilos upon kilos of documents, I'm a bit worried that he hasn't sent enough stuff, his application fitted into a standard A4 envelope :shock:
Have those that have received fast responses gone for quantity or quality :?
I don't think you don't need to worry much, coz they will ask you or your husband some information they need.

I send heavy documents on 3rd Nov, but all of them were returned they said more information, I listed up with all documents as cover letter and they accept it.

talulah
Newly Registered

Post by talulah » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 pm

[/quote] I don't think you don't need to worry much, coz they will ask you or your husband some information they need.

I send heavy documents on 3rd Nov, but all of them were returned they said more information, I listed up with all documents as cover letter and they accept it.[/quote]

Thanks for you reply. If his application's not processed fast, we'll have to get our passports back anyway and he'll have to get a Schenegen instead. He's left this all last minute, we're going on holiday at end of March 8)

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:39 pm

U don't really need to send too many documents, u only need to send the documents that are required by the application. And again if they really need more documents they'll return ur application. So don't worry at all.

Good luck

Eirikur
Netherlands

Post by Eirikur » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Received EEA3 permanent residence cards back today, still waiting for my spouse's EEA4 application which was send together with the EEA3's for myself and child

(sent applications on Dec 1st)

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 am

Eirikur wrote:Received EEA3 permanent residence cards back today, still waiting for my spouse's EEA4 application which was send together with the EEA3's for myself and child

(sent applications on Dec 1st)
congratulations Eirikur hopefully you will receive eea4 soon. best wishes

Punjab
BANNED

FURTHER UPDATE

Post by Punjab » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Punjab wrote:Dear All

I hope you are having a good weekend. I sent eea3+eea4 application together to the address mention in EEA3 application form.

Total weight of my applications package was 1.13 kg and cost me £9.30 to sent.

Anyways I put these documents..

1) Passport/Ids
2)Marriage certificate
3)Work History of my EEA partner of 5 yrs that include tax papers pay slips and as she was not working for 1 month I mentioned in cover letter and also in the application form and I also put an email printing which shows that some one from recruitment was asking her weather she still looking for work or not..
4) current job contract of my EEA partner and pay slips and p45 forms
5) tenancy contract and letter from old landlord as we didn't have contract that time.
6) bank statements I think 3 in total of our joint account...
7)broadband contract on my eea partner's name
8) her crb check
9) some photocopies of NI/EHIC
10)Part time student card and acceptance photocopies
11) some travel tickets showing we both traveled together
12) copy of visa of my family when they visited my wife's family
13) some of police certificates on my name which i gathered during the past year
14) wrs documents/blue card of my wife

i didnt add my job contract as they didn't ask.. can some one tell me please if its still needed or not... i can send it if its important ...

the pain was filling 5 yrs hitory of traveling together but bless my wife's little cotton socks she save the tickets etc as memory so it was sorted

now waiting for the time if i will or not will have eea 4 and my partner eea3..

thanks again guys

Further to it I am sending them My Contract for work and some forms from police.

ta

masum
Newly Registered

Post by masum » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:07 am

Hi all, congratulations Eirikur. Same here my ex and child received pr on the 16th but in the sticker it's dated 21/12, surprisingly they did not use my child's new photograph sent with the application instead they have used the 4 years old, one used for rc. I have not got COA yet, or any response for my application and they kept all the documents.
Eirikur please let us know when your COA for eea4 arrives, will do the same. Thanks

Timeframe-
Eea3+ eea4(ror) sent on 1dec11
Eea3- Pr received 16 jan- dated 21 dec.
Eea4(ror)- pending, no COA :(

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:50 pm

CONGRATULATIONS Masum I am happy for you. hopefully you will have eea4 soon.

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

congratualtions masum,, hope u get ur eea4 soon..
and hope all the ppl waiting to hear the good news soon..

:D

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:42 pm

I sent my EEA4 application on 29th Dec'11with 5kg of documents and it has delivered yesterday. now let see how long it takes time.....
I just opened my mail and found COA. they are stating that I have a permision for employment etc..... Thats what i need right now.

I hope it would not take more than 2 months to get my PR :)

racim

Post by racim » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:17 pm

hey i thought i might share this story with you guys .
i have recently applied for PR ( with divorce ), after been married with EEA member for more than 3 years and live together for more than 1 year .
application send by my solicitor on the 14th dec .
i believed it was received by HO next day.
today i got a copy of COA send by my solicitor dated by the HO 20/01/1012.
waiting to hear a gd news soon :)

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am

racim wrote:hey i thought i might share this story with you guys .
i have recently applied for PR ( with divorce ), after been married with EEA member for more than 3 years and live together for more than 1 year .
Racim when did you send your application... I am still waiting for my COA :evil:

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:57 am

Couldnt be clearer!!

hey i thought i might share this story with you guys .
waiting to hear a gd news soon
Punjab wrote:
racim wrote:hey i thought i might share this story with you guys .
Racim when did you send your application... I am still waiting for my COA :evil:

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

Thanks Racim

pinkpanter
United Kingdom

Post by pinkpanter » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 pm

lmuee08

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmuee08 wrote:
Hi guys,

I've received my COA today, therefore mine timeline so far is

Sent on 03/11/2011
Received on 04/11/2011
COA issued on 22/11/2011
COA Received on 25/11/2011

What I am worrying about is that it is an joint application of both EEA3 and EEA4, however, the COA is only issued to me not my EEA husband. Can anyone share the experience of joint applications?

Many thanks!

Hi guys,

I have received my passport and documents back with PR yesterday 05/01/2012 and the issued date was 03/01/2012

Best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Hi Imuee,

I found your situation very interesting to my case, as you also received COA within 20 days of the application. When did your EEA partner received her passport (with PR) as your application was joint?

You received your PR in exact two months time. Thats really impresive.. :wink: I hope it will be also my case.

Sent on 29/12/2011
Received on 30/12/2011
COA issued on 19/01/2012
COA Received on 24/01/2012

waiting for EEA4 decision...

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:14 pm

wish everyone the best, just to let u know im still waiting.
recieved my COA on 24/11/2011 but havent heard from them yet..

so i reallly hope that i get mine soon -- by the way mine was a single application after divorce, well i believe if your PR is joint then it should be faster.. as long as u have shown all the evidence to show that you are now PR. so all what they need to do is to confirm that..

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Azhaar don't worry I hope you will be sorted soon. Best of luck

Azhaar
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Azhaar » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Punjab wrote:Azhaar don't worry I hope you will be sorted soon. Best of luck
thx Punjab,

I just requested my passports back im really worried if this isnt the right thing to do,, it just my bank wanted my passport to prove my identity..

to be honest im feeling worried..

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:12 pm

Azhaar just for future in case you need any ID proof.

I did this in the past and it was perfect no one pbjected.

If you can take your passport/ID to job centre near you and ask them to attest it then they will photocopy it there and attest it and signed and stamp it for free. so you dont have to have your original document with you.