ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for a UK settlement visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

stacie_achraf06

Applied for a UK settlement visa

Post by stacie_achraf06 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:16 pm

I emailed the british embassy/UKBA in morocco to see what is happening as it has been 12 weeks since my husband applied and this is what they said in the email

'Your application is still in the system for processing and you will be notified when a decision has been made'

Does this mean that they have had a look yet or it is been processed now?

I told my husband that its on the system waiting to be processed but everyone is telling that it is been process now.

I know its maybe a stupid question to ask but as you could imagine waiting this long just so you could be with your husband is hard enough.

I will be greatful for any comments

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:09 pm

I don't think it means it is being processed. Appears you may be waiting a little while longer. If it had been processed, the response would have stated as such.

hur575

Post by hur575 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi stacie,

I know you said you have applied 12 weeks ago but have you included all the holidays new year etc??. I have looked at the dates for others who applied and most got it by 60-65 days.

Last month we had a lot of holidays in Egypt it can easily add another week, not sure about Morocco but count the days, and just wait another week. Our 12 weeks should be on the 8th of Feb but 60 working days will be a week after.

The email you have got, I think it is just general reply, as they don't like to say at which stage they are.

best of luck